Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Security Certification Boot Camp (CS-CCNP-Sec)
About this course:
QuickStart Training's CCNP Security Training Boot Camp is a Dual Certification program which is practical and relevant. The job-ready certification curriculum is aligned closely with the specific tasks expected of these highly demanded professionals. Cisco realizes that the role of the network security engineer is tasked with an increased focus on configuration responsibilities as the technical consultant and device specialist on a security team; therefore, this 14-Day Boot Camp is specific to the best practices of the network security engineers using the latest Cisco equipment, devices, and appliances.
The CCNP Security certification course is aligned with the professional role of Cisco Network Security Engineers who are responsible for Security maintenance in Switches, Routers, Network Appliances, and Devices; as well as selecting, deploying, troubleshooting and supporting Firewalls, IDS/IPS solutions, VPNs, for the networking environments.
This boot camp includes exam vouchers and prepares you for the following exams:
The average salary for Cisco Certified Professional Network Engineer is $97,000 per year.
This boot camp includes the following courses:
- CS-SENSS - Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS) 1.0
- CS-SIMOS - Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS) 1.0
- CS-SISAS - Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS) 1.0
- CS-SITCS - Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions (SITCS) 1.0
- Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (CS-IINS)
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Observe the common network security concepts
- Secure switching and routing infrastructure.
- Deploy basic authorization, authentication and accounting services.
- Deploy firewalling services
- Deploy basic remote access and site-to-site VPN services.
- Observe the use of advanced security services, such as content security, identity management and intrusion-protection.
The target audiences of this course are learners who aim to be network associates in the domain of network security and who have knowledge that is contained in the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) course.
The CCNP Security program is a three-year certification program intended to recognize the Cisco network security engineers who have the necessary skills to test, deploy, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Cisco network security appliances and Cisco IOS Software devices that establish the security posture of the network. Prior to attempting the CCNP Security certification or any of its associated security specialist certifications, individuals must meet the requirements for the Cisco CCNA® Security certification.
Any valid Cisco CCENT, CCNA Routing and Switching, or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
Observe the common network security concepts
Secure switching and routing infrastructure.
Deploy basic authorization, authentication and accounting services.
Deploy firewalling services
Deploy basic remote access and site-to-site VPN services.
Observe the use of advanced security services, such as content security, identity management and intrusion-protection.
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||Information Security, IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||14 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|