Linux for System Engineers (LFS311)
About this course:
The need for sysadmins with advanced administration and networking skills has never been greater, and competition for people with experience is fierce. Whether you’re looking for expert test prep for the Linux Foundation Certified Engineer certification, need training to help transition to Linux from other platforms, or you’re just brushing up on these vital admin and networking skills, this course will teach you what you need to know.
This course is excellent preparation for the Linux Foundation Certified Engineer (LFCE) exam.
This course will teach you everything you need to know to be an advanced systems administrator and to prepare for the Linux Foundation Certified Engineer certification.
This course is designed to work with a wide range of Linux distributions, so you will be able to apply these concepts regardless of your distro.
The average salary of a Linux Systems Engineer is $77,166 per year.
- How to design, deploy and maintain a network running under Linux.
- How to administer the network services.
- The skills to create and operate a network in any major Linux distribution.
- How to securely configure the network interfaces.
- How to deploy and configure file, web, email and name servers.
- Linux Systems Engineers
- This course is designed for system administrators and IT professionals who need to gain a hands-on knowledge of Linux network configuration and services as well as related topics such as basic security and performance.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||4 Days|