Intro to Course:
The demand of system administrators has never been that higher as it is now and competition for people with experience is more aggressive now. Now if you are looking for most advance test preparation for the Linux Foundation Certified Engineer certification or need any coaching to switch to Linux from other platforms or you just want to sharpen your very important admin and networking skills, then you must opt for this course as it is designed to help you in what you really need.
This course is the best way to prepare for the Linux Foundation Certified Engineer (LFSE) examination.
This course will instruct you all that you have to know to be an advanced system administrator and to get ready for the Linux Foundation Certified Engineer affirmation.
This course is intended to work with a wide scope of Linux dispersions, so you will have the option to apply these ideas paying little heed to your distro.
A Linux Systems Engineer usually gets a pay of US $ 77,166 per annum on an average.
This course is designed to teach you how to do following:
- Step by step instructions to configuration, install and keep up a system running under Linux.
- Instructions to control the network services.
- The knowledge to make and work a system in any significant Linux distribution.
- Instructions to safely design the network interfaces.
- Instructions to install and arrange file, web, email and name servers.
Who can enroll?
This course is intended for system administrators and expert IT professionals who need to increase a practical information on Linux network configuration and services along with related issues, for example, fundamental security and performance.