The two considerations that a network engineer must have in order to plan for voice over wireless roaming? (Choose two.)
Which two 802.11 methods that can be conﬁgured in order to protect the data of card holder? (Choose two.)
The two necessary changes to be made by an engineer for changing the authentication method of a wireless network to EAP-TLS from EAP-FAST? (Choose two.)
- B. A Cisco NAC server is required.
- C. Cisco Secure ACS is required.
Which mobility mode should a Cisco 5508 wireless Controller must be in, in order to use the MA functionality on a Cisco catalyst 3850 series switch with a cisco 550 Wireless Controller as an MC?
- A. converged access mobility
- B. classic mobility
- C. new mobility
- D. auto-anchor mobility
A wireless network needs to be authenticated through an ACS server for which WPA2 Enterprise with 802.1x is used. To maintain security, the network engineer will only be suing PEAP authentication. He sent instructions regarding configuring supplicants to clients. However, the users are still suing EAP-FAST in the ACS logs authentication. Choose an option that stops these users from accessing the network, unless they are able to configure the correct mechanism.
- A. Enable AAA override on the SSID, gather the usernames of these users, and disable their RADIUS accounts until they make sure they correctly conﬁgured their devices.
- B. Enable AAA override on the SSID and conﬁgure an access policy in ACS that puts clients that authenticated using EAP-FAST into a quarantine VLAN.
- C. Enable AAA override on the SSID and conﬁgure an access policy in ACS that denies access to the list of MACS that have used EAP-FAST.
- D. Enable AAA override on the SSID and conﬁgure an access policy in ACS that allows access only when the EAP authentication method is PEAP.
BYOD deployment strategy is being configure by an engineer and prefers a single SSID model. Which technology is required in order to accomplish this conﬁguration?
- A. wireless control system
- B. Prime Infrastructure
- C. mobility service engine
- D. identify service engine
When you conﬁgure the BYOD access to network, for some reason you face increased risk of security and challenges. Which challenge do you think will be resolved by deploying digital client certiﬁcates?
- A. enforcing company usage policies
- B. managing the increase connected devices
- C. ensuring wireless LAN performance and reliability
- D. providing device choice and support
The stable operation of the corporate wireless network is being impaired by the denial of service attacks and the client is concerned. The customer wants a mobile devices that will be able to operate on the corporate wireless network. Which IEEE standard should be supported by the mobile devices in order to address the customer concerns?
After receiving an alert which was regarding a rogue AP, the network engineer decides to log into Cisco Prime and then looks at the location of the rogue that AP detected on the floor map. The map is in synchronization with a mobility services engine that very well determines the rogue device in actual is inside the campus. The engineer then determines the rogue as a security threat and therefore decides to stop the broadcasting inside the enterprise wireless network. The fastest way in order to disable the rogue is?
- C. Create an SSID on WLAN controller resembling the SSID of the rogue to spoof it and disable clients from connecting to it.
The MFP is being configured by an engineer. What WLAN Layer 2 security should be selected in order to use client MFP?
The two events that are the possible outcomes of a successful attack of RF jamming? (Choose two.)
- A. deauthentication multicast
- B. physical damage to AP hardware
- C. unauthentication association
- D. disruption of WLAN services
- E. deauthentication broadcast
Which CLI command will be used on Cisco IOS XE Software in order to put the AP named Floor1_AP1 back in the default AP group?
- A. ap name Floor1_AP1 ap-groupname default
- B. ap Floor1_AP1 ap-groupname default-group
- C. ap name Floor1_AP1 apgroup default-group
An engineer is going to conﬁgure a new mobility anchor on the CLI for a WLAN with the conﬁg WLAN mobility anchor add 310.10.10.10 command, but for some reason the command is failing. Which two conditions in order to be able to enter this command must be met? (Choose two.)
|Buy Individually Timezone|
About Individual Course:
0 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
Practice Certification Exam
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Learning Type||Practice Exam|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|
About Our Experts
Our experts featured on QuickStart are driven by our ExpertConnect platform, a community of professionals focused on IT topics and discussions. Interact with these experts, create project opportunities, gain help and insights on questions you may have, and more.