Red Hat OpenShift Development II: Creating Microservices with Red Hat OpenShift Application Runtimes (DO292VT)
- Learning Style: Virtual
- Provider: Red Hat
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Course Duration: 5 Days
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
Developing microservices using Red Hat OpenShift Application Runtimes
Red Hat OpenShift Development II: Creating Microservices with Red Hat OpenShift Application Runtimes (DO292) introduces you to three runtimes: WildFly Swarm, Vert.x, and Spring Boot. This course is an intensive, hands-on programming experience in which you will develop multiple microservices using the three runtimes and deploy them on a Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform cluster.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux 7.5 and OpenShift Container Platform 3.9.
Like members of many organizations, you may be interested in or are already employing microservice architectures. We have introduced solutions to ease the on-ramp for the creation and deployment of microservices through its developer programs and Red Hat® OpenShift Application Runtimes.
- Deploy microservices with WildFly Swarm.
- Deploy microservices with Vert.x.
- Deploy microservices with Spring Boot.
- Develop an API gateway.
- Implement fault tolerance with Hystrix.
- Java application developers interested in employing microservices architectures
- Software architects interested in creating and deploying microservices
Red Hat recommends these prerequisites:
- Have completed Red Hat Application Development I: Implementing Microservice Architectures (JB283), or demonstrate equivalent experience with microservice architecture
- Being a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or higher is helpful, for navigation and usage of the command line
- Being a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containerized Application Development, completing Red Hat OpenShift Development I: Containerizing Applications (DO288), or experiencing developing and deploying containerized applications to an OpenShift cluster