Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration (RH403)
Virtual Instructor-LedLearning Style
4 DaysCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
Students should have previous Red Hat Satellite experience, since the course will compare Red Hat Satellite 6 features and terminology with Red Hat Satellite 5. Note: If you are looking for training on Red Hat Satellite 5, please see our Red Hat Enterprise Deployment and Systems Management (RH401) course.
- Install Red Hat Satellite 6 on a server
- Red Hat Network organizations, locations, users and roles
- Manage software with Red Hat Satellite environments and content views
- Use Red Hat Satellite to configure hosts with Puppet
Senior Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators responsible for the management of multiple servers
- RHCE certification or equivalent experience
- Previous Red Hat Satellite 5 experience
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Red Hat Satellite installation
Install Red Hat Satellite 6 on a server and populate it with Red Hat Enterprise Linux software content.
Red Hat Satellite organization
Effectively control user access for Red Hat Satellite administration.
Red Hat Satellite client registration
Register hosts to a Red Hat Satellite server, both interactively and automatically.
Incorporate software management into SDLC
Control which packages hosts can install and which updates are propagated to hosts. Evaluate host deviations from corporate standards.
Deploy custom software using Red Hat Satellite
Incorporate non-Red Hat software packages into a Red Hat Satellite framework.
Configuration management with Puppet
Create and populate a Puppet repository within a Red Hat Satellite framework.
Centralized management and deployment of system configurations
Configure hosts using Puppet.
|Learning Style||Virtual Instructor-Led|
|Course Duration||4 Days|
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Project Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Career Paths - Find The Quickest Path To What You Need To Learn
- One Subscription, All Access - Take Multiple Courses & Become An Expert
- Manage Your Organization Through Learner & Manager Analytics
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training Supplemented With Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's
Sales (866) 991-3924
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST