Transitioning to Java 8 (TT2108)
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Transitioning to Java 8 is a two-day, hands-on fast-track course geared for developers who have prior working knowledge of earlier versions of Java. Throughout the course students learn the best practices for taking advantage of the new functional programming constructs in Java as well as other new features in this major update to the Java programming language.
The average salary of a Java Developer is $90,992 per year.
- What functional programming means and what it brings to the table
- How Lambda expressions and functional interfaces can greatly enhance other aspects of Java
- Explore the new ‘features’ of the Collection API
- To use the new Stream constructs to work with Collections and Collectors
- How to work with default methods and pass methods as arguments
- How to use the new features to support concurrency in multi-code systems
- To work with the new Date/Time API and other new features
- Functional programming
- Anonymous functions
- Lambda expressions and default methods
- Streams and Collectors
- New Date/Time API
- StringJoiner and repeating annotations
This is an intermediate- level Java developer course, designed for experienced Java programmers.
Attendees should have a working knowledge of developing Java applications.
|Technology||Microsoft, Programming Language|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|