Become a PHP Professional
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
80 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $199.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $199.00/ Seat
When you subscribe, you get:
Master subscription plan gives you access to this course PLUS:
Now Only $2,499.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,499.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
This PHP development online course bundle from Stone River eLearning is perfect for complete beginners and experienced PHP developers alike. The PHP Guru bundle takes you from absolute beginner to a professional PHP developer, or from a decent PHP developer programmer to a great one.
Included in this bundle are lectures that teach you the very basics of PHP programming, how to create an authorization system for a website besides walking you through every step in the process of building an R/L system using PHP object oriented programming... and more!
- Over 285 lectures and over 80 hours of content!
- Lifetime access to all course materials
- Gain valuable job skills to become a professional PHP developer
- Create an authorization system with Laravel
- Master PHP Object Oriented Programming
- Learn how to integate a database using the MySQLi extension for PHP
- Develop with the PayPal IPN system
- Build an MVC framework
- To create an image upload website from scratch using PHP
- Master PHP data objects
- Build a content management system from scratch
- Create a chat application usable for websites
- Learn how to use PHP OOP with a SQL database
As of 2017, according to learn.org, the median salary of a php developer is $61,905 annually.
Anyone who wants to:
- learn more about PHP
- become webmasters or web developers or web designers
- become web content developers
- create their own CMS
There are no prerequisites to take this online course
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Learn PHP Programming From Scratch
- Getting Started
- Learn the Basics of PHP Programming
- Intermediate PHP
- PHP Data Objects (PDO)
- PHP and MySQLi Database Integration
- Working with Laravel 4
- Common PHP Errors
- PHP Security
- BB Codes
- How to Check If a Website is Up or Down
- How to create a like button
- Build a Non-database Photo Album, plus LightBox
- How to Create a Mailing List
- How to Create a Spell Checker
- How to Create a Template Engine
- How to Create a Guestbook
- Currency Conversion using Google Calculator API
- Creating a Dynamic RSS Feed For Your Website Content
- 3 PHP String Functions You Should Know
- E-mail Piping: Process E-mails with PHP
- Find and Replace Text
- Create a Mini Shopping Cart
- Introduction to Facebook Application Development
- Create a PHP/AJAX Chat Application
- Working with Multiple File Uploading
- Create Your Own Non-Unique Hit Counter
- Create a Rating System for Your Website
- How to Read XML, RSS and ATOM Feeds
- Create Your Own URL Shortener
- Understanding Regular Expressions
- Create Your Own Search Engine for a Database
- Secure File Uploading
- How to Create a Shoutbox System
- Create a Thumbnail Image Generator
- How to Watermark an Image On Upload
- Cross Site Request Forgery Protection
- Create an Auto-Suggest Drop Down Field
- How to Translate Page Languages
- Understanding Object Oriented Programming
- How to Create an Image Upload Website
- General Tutorials: Become a PHP Expert
- Create an Image Gallery
- Sending SMS Messages with PHP
- Creating a phpBB Login System
- Creating a Cookie Banner
- Creating a Unique Hit Counter
- PHP Object Oriented Programming: Build a Login System
- Database Setup
- Building a PHP OOP Registration and Login System
- Learn PHP Model View Controller Pattern (PHP MVC)
- What Is MVC?
- Creating an MVC Application
- Course Conclusion
- Introduction to the PHP Model View Controller (Old Content)
- Create Your Own MVC Framework (Old Content)
- Introduction to CodeIgniter
- Let's Learn CodeIgniter!
- Working with the MySQL Database
- How to Build a Basic Website with CodeIgniter
- Create a Chat Application with PHP and Ajax
- Create Your Own Chat Application with PHP and Ajax
- Finalizing Our Chat Application
- PHP Development with the Laravel 4 Framework
- Installing Laravel
- Build an Authorization System with the Laravel PHP Framework
- How to Build a Registration & Login System
- The Database and Template
- Creating a Registration and Login System
- How to Set Up PayPal Instant Payment Notification with PHP
- Setting Up PayPal IPN with PHP
- Security Concerns
- How to Build a CMS with PHP
- How to Build a Content Management System with PHP
- PHP Object Oriented Programming
- Installing the Local PHP Server
- Essential Constructs
- The PHP Object
- The Constructor/Destructor Magic Method
- Static Class Attributes,Constants and Methods
- Class Inheritance
- Final Project
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||80 Hours|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's