About this course:
This e-learning course will teach you skills to implement Cisco® cloud security solutions to secure Software as a Service (SaaS) user accounts, applications, data, cloud access and cloud workloads.
This course covers usage of Cisco Cloudlock, Cisco Umbrella™, Cisco Cloud Email Security, Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Endpoints, Cisco Stealthwatch® Cloud and Enterprise, Cisco Firepower® NGFW (next-generation firewall), and more.
Virtual instructor led training, text based course material, and hands-on labs will help you learn the skills and technologies including how to: use key Cisco cloud security solutions; detect suspicious traffic flows, policy violations, and compromised devices; implement security controls for cloud environments; and implement cloud security management.
You will be equipped with the following skills after taking this course:
- Describe the network as a sensor and enforcer using Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise, and Cisco TrustSec®
- Implement Cisco Firepower NGFW Virtual (NGFWv) and Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud to provide protection and visibility in Amazon Web Services (AWS) environments
- Explain how to protect the cloud management infrastructure by using specific examples, defined best practices, and AWS reporting capabilities
- Contrast the various cloud service and deployment models
- Implement the Cisco Security Solution for SaaS using Cisco Cloudlock Micro Services
- Deploy cloud security solutions using Cisco AMP for Endpoints, Cisco Umbrella, and Cisco Cloud Email Security
- Define Cisco cloud security solutions for protection and visibility using Cisco virtual appliances and Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud
- Cloud engineers
- System engineers
- Cisco integrators and partners
- Security architects
- Cloud architects
- Security engineers
To fully benefit from this course, you should have completed the following course or obtained the equivalent knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of cloud computing and virtualization software basics
- Ability to perform basic UNIX-like OS commands
- Cisco CCNP® Security level of knowledge