Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Securing Cloud Deployments with Cisco Technologies (SECCLD) v1.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This e-learning course will teach you skills to implement Cisco® cloud security solutions to secure Software as a Service (SaaS) user accounts, applications, data, cloud access and cloud workloads.
This course covers usage of Cisco Cloudlock, Cisco Umbrella™, Cisco Cloud Email Security, Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Endpoints, Cisco Stealthwatch® Cloud and Enterprise, Cisco Firepower® NGFW (next-generation firewall), and more.
Virtual instructor led training, text based course material, and hands-on labs will help you learn the skills and technologies including how to: use key Cisco cloud security solutions; detect suspicious traffic flows, policy violations, and compromised devices; implement security controls for cloud environments; and implement cloud security management.
You will be equipped with the following skills after taking this course:
- Describe the network as a sensor and enforcer using Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise, and Cisco TrustSec®
- Implement Cisco Firepower NGFW Virtual (NGFWv) and Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud to provide protection and visibility in Amazon Web Services (AWS) environments
- Explain how to protect the cloud management infrastructure by using specific examples, defined best practices, and AWS reporting capabilities
- Contrast the various cloud service and deployment models
- Implement the Cisco Security Solution for SaaS using Cisco Cloudlock Micro Services
- Deploy cloud security solutions using Cisco AMP for Endpoints, Cisco Umbrella, and Cisco Cloud Email Security
- Define Cisco cloud security solutions for protection and visibility using Cisco virtual appliances and Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud
- Cloud engineers
- System engineers
- Cisco integrators and partners
- Security architects
- Cloud architects
- Security engineers
To fully benefit from this course, you should have completed the following course or obtained the equivalent knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of cloud computing and virtualization software basics
- Ability to perform basic UNIX-like OS commands
- Cisco CCNP® Security level of knowledge
Career & Salary Insight
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.