Cisco Meeting Server Advanced (COLLAB3501)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
In this 3-day course Cisco Meeting Server Advanced (COLLAB350) v1.0, you will learn advanced techniques in installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining a single server and single server split deployment of Cisco Meeting Servers.
The recently purchased Acano collaboration hardware and software includes video and audio-bridging technology that allows customers to connect video systems from multiple vendors across both cloud and hybrid environments. Cisco has incorporated Acano collaboration technologies into the new Meeting Server tool.
Upon completion of this course, the learner should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Cisco Meeting Server API commands
- Scalable and resilient deployments
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Channel partners and reseller engineers installing, configuring, and maintaining scalable and resilient deployments of Cisco Meeting Server
- Channel partners and reseller engineers providing presales support for scalable and resilient Cisco Meeting Server deployments
- Customer engineers supporting scalable and resilient Cisco Meeting Server deployments
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Cisco Meeting Server Intermediate (COLLAB250)
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|