About this Exam:
This intermediate-level 30 Minutes 300-070 Practice Exam is specifically designed for Channel Partners, Employees, Customers, and Network Engineers. This practice exam accredits the skills and knowledge of a Network Engineer working with Cisco Unified Communication and Collaboration tools. The CCNP Collaboration Certification also validates the Cisco Collaboration System Designing skills of the professional and their proficiency in deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting Cisco Solutions.
The 300-070 is an integral certification exam for IT Professionals and Network Engineers and is the first of the four essential certifications needed to attain the CCNP Collaboration Certification. The other three include the 300-075. 300-080, and 300-085 Certification related to Cisco Implementation, Troubleshooting, and Application Integration. This is a perfect accreditation certification for professionals who are familiar with Unified Communication Network, Applications, and Appliances.
The core objective of this course is to help professionals train and prepare for the 300-070 Certification Exam. The 300-070 is the first of the four essential exams candidates need to clear to attain the CCNP Collaboration Certification.
This course is specifically tailored for the following group of professionals and interested candidates:
- Channel Partners & Customers
- Experienced Employees
- Network Engineers
- Professionals with Converged Video and Voice Experience
- Candidates working with Cisco Switches & Routers in a Business Enterprise
Professionals planning to enroll in the Practice Exam – 300-070: Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video (Part 1) must comply with the following prerequisites:
- Familiarity with Converged Voice & Video and Data Center Fundamentals
- Practical Experience of H.323, SIP, & MGCP Protocols and Their Implementation
- Know-how of Cisco Switches and Routers
- Fundamental Knowledge Cisco Routers & Switches Configuration & Operation
- Understand Cisco Switches and Cisco Unified Communication Integration