Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS)
Virtual Instructor-LedLearning Style
5 DaysCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
This course is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP© Security) certification. Additionally, it is designed to prepare security engineers to configure Cisco perimeter edge security solutions utilizing Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) firewalls as well as Cisco routers and switches.
- Understanding and implementing Cisco modular Network Security Architectures such as SecureX and TrustSec.
- Deploy Cisco Infrastructure management and control plane security controls.
- Configuring Cisco layer 2 and layer 3 data plane security controls.
- Implement and maintain Cisco ASA Network Address Translations (NAT).
- Implement and maintain Cisco IOS Software Network Address Translations (NAT).
- Designing and deploying Cisco Threat Defense solutions on a Cisco ASA utilizing access policy and application and identity based inspection.
- Implementing Botnet Traffic Filters.
- Deploying Cisco IOS Zone-Based Policy Firewalls (ZBFW).
- Configure and verify Cisco IOS ZBFW Application Inspection Policy.
- Network security engineers
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA®) certification
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA®) Security certification
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Lesson 1: Cisco Secure Design Principles
- Lesson 2: Deploying Network Infrastructure Protection
- Lesson 3: Deploying NAT on Cisco IOS and Cisco ASA
- Lesson 4: Deploying Threat Controls on Cisco ASA
- Lesson 5: Deploying Threat Controls on Cisco IOS Software
- Lab 1: Configuring Configure Cisco Policy Protection (CPP) and Management Plane Protection (MPP)
- Lab 2: Configure Traffic Telemetry Methods
- Lab 3: Configure Layer 2 Data Plan Security
- Lab 4: Configure Layer 2 Data Plan Security
- Lab 5: Configure NAT on Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Firewall
- Lab 6: Configure NAT on Cisco IOS Software
- Lab 7: Configure Cisco ASA Access Policy
- Lab 8: Configure Cisco ASA Application Inspection Policy
- Lab 9: Configure Cisco ASA Botnet Traffic Filter
- Lab 10: Configure Cisco ASA Identity Based Firewall
- Lab 11: Configure Cisco IOS Software Zone-Based Firewall (ZBFW)
- Lab 12: Configure Cisco IOS Software ZBFW Application Inspection Policy Lab Activity Solutions
|Learning Style||Virtual Instructor-Led|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Project Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Career Paths - Find The Quickest Path To What You Need To Learn
- One Subscription, All Access - Take Multiple Courses & Become An Expert
- Manage Your Organization Through Learner & Manager Analytics
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training Supplemented With Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's
Sales (866) 991-3924
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST
Chat Live With Us
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST