Red Hat Security: Containers and OpenShift (DO425VT)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
Learn to mitigate and manage threats to OpenShift container-based infrastructure
Red Hat Security: Securing Containers and OpenShift (DO425) is designed to help infrastructure administrators and security professionals learn to identity and mitigate threats to OpenShift container-based infrastructure. The curriculum also covers how to implement and manage secure architecture, policies, and procedures for modern containerized applications and software-defined networking.
This course is based on Red Hat®Enterprise Linux® 7.5, Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform 3.11, and Red Hat® Identity Manager 7.5.
You will learn about using secure and trusted container images, registries, and source code; managing network and storage isolation; implementing application single sign-on; and configuring appropriate security constraints and service role–based access control. You will also find out how existing core Linux technologies—such as namespaces, cgroups, seccomp, capabilities, and SELinux—provide a robust and mature host environment with strongly secure containers.
- Learn Linux multitenancy isolation and least-privilege technologies.
- Investigate trusted repositories, as well as signing and scanning images.
- Implement security in a continuous integration and continuous development (CI/CD) pipeline.
- Integrate web application single sign-on.
- Automate policy-based deployments.
- Configure security context constraints (SCC).
- Manage API access control.
- Provide secure network I/O.
- Deliver secure storage I/O.
This course is designed for professionals responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining, and managing the security of containerized applications on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems and in Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform installations, including these roles:
- System administrators
- IT security administrators
- IT security engineers
- DevOps engineers
- Cloud developers
- Cloud architects
- Become a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®), or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux knowledge and experience
- Become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration, or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform knowledge and experience
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
Paul has over 2 decades of of technical experience as a senior engineer, operations manager & project lead.
He has had hands-on impact within internal IT infrastructure, as well as in hundreds of unique customer environments that resulted in an in-depth knowledge of a wide range of security, identity, cloud, and infrastructure products & features; and a breadth of knowledge in associated network devices and applications.
His specialties include:
Identity, AD, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, Azure MFA, ADFS, WAP, e-Gap, IAG, UAG, Firewalls, DirectAccess, Load balancers, PKI, Troubleshooting application and network issues, quickly learning new applications/technologies, building and leading tech teams, project management, creating scalable processes.