Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013: Site User (SP2013SiteUser-LO)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
1 DayCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
|Individual Course |
Now Only $295.00 Regular Price $599.00/ Seat
In many professional environments today, people work collaboratively in teams. Information technology and applications facilitate this by allowing people to easily share, access, edit, and save information. Microsoft® SharePoint® 2013 is a platform specifically designed to facilitate collaboration, allowing people to use familiar applications and Web based tools to create, access, store, and track documents and data in a central location.
SharePoint is a complex platform with many features and capabilities. A strong understanding of those features and capabilities will allow you to work more efficiently and effectively with SharePoint, and with the documents and data stored in SharePoint. Furthermore, effective use of new social networking capabilities will allow you to identify, track and advance issues and topics most important to you, and collaborate with colleagues more effectively.
- Access and navigate SharePoint content.
- Add, upload, modify, search for, and preview documents in document libraries.
- Add and modify items in lists, configure list views, and filter and group lists.
- Create and update your profile; tag, share, and follow content on your personal sites; and create and manage a personal blog.
- Access, create, save, and manage document versions and synchronize data with Microsoft Office applications.
- Synchronize SharePoint data, work offline, and access data from a mobile device.
- Using Microsoft® Windows® 8 or Microsoft® Windows® 8 Transition from Windows® 7
- Any or all of the courses in the Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, or 2013 curriculum.
Upon successful completion of this course, knowledge workers in a variety of business environments will be able to effectively utilize resources on a typical SharePoint Foundation team site in the course of performing normal business tasks.
This course is designed for existing Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office users who are transitioning to a SharePoint environment, who will need to access information and collaborate with team members on a Microsoft SharePoint team site.
To ensure your success in this course you should be have basic end-user skills with Microsoft Windows 8 and any or all of the Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 or 2013 suite components, plus basic competence with Internet browsing. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Lesson 1: Accessing and Navigating SharePoint Team Sites
Topic A: Access SharePoint Sites
Topic B: Navigate SharePoint Sites
Lesson 2: Working with Documents, Content, and Libraries
Topic A: Upload Documents
Topic B: Search for Documents and Files
Lesson 3: Working with Lists
Topic A: Add List Items
Topic B: Modify List Items
Topic C: Configure List Views
Topic D: Filter and Group with List Views
Lesson 4: Configuring Your SharePoint Profile
Topic A: Update and Share Your Profile Information
Topic B: Share and Follow SharePoint Content
Topic C: Create a Blog
Lesson 5: Integrating with Microsoft Office
Topic A: Access and Save SharePoint Documents with Microsoft Office
Topic B: Manage Document Versions through Office 2013
Topic C: Access SharePoint Data from Outlook 2013
Lesson 6: Working Offline and Remotely with SharePoint
Topic A: Synchronize Libraries, Sites, and MySite and Working Offline
Topic B: Work from a Mobile Device
Appendix A: Microsoft Office SharePoint 2013 Exam 77-419
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's