Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2013 (SP13Designer)
Virtual Instructor-LedLearning Style
1 DayCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
Now Only $295.00 Regular Price $599.00/ Each
Microsoft® SharePoint® Designer 2013 provides a code-free environment to access data types and build custom SharePoint applications. It allows rapid development of SharePoint workflows to meet a company's specific needs. Before SharePoint Designer, most custom SharePoint applications were created with Microsoft® Visual Basic®. SharePoint Designer simplifies the process with a no-code interface that can be integrated with Microsoft® Visio® 2013 to easily manipulate workflow shapes. In this course, you will create and publish custom SharePoint workflows without code using SharePoint Designer 2013.
At Course Completion
In this course, you will integrate data sources, customize data types, and author workflows in SharePoint Designer 2013 to model structured business processes without code.
- Describe SharePoint Designer 2013 and its features, benefits, and support options.
- Customize and configure content types to ensure data consistency across lists and libraries.
- Access and modify data sources from a SharePoint site.
- Create a workflow with SharePoint Designer 2013 and the SharePoint 2013 Workflow platform.
- Develop workflows in Visio 2013 and SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Package and deploy workflow using SharePoint Designer 2013 and SharePoint Server 2013.
This course is designed for advanced Microsoft SharePoint site owners and administrators who want to integrate data sources, customize content types, and automate common tasks using workflows.
To ensure your success in this course, you should be a site owner and/or administrator of Microsoft SharePoint 2007, 2010, or 2013. You should have experience with designing and maintaining a SharePoint site. Completion of Course Microsoft® SharePoint2013 for Site Owner/Power User, or equivalent knowledge, is required. The Course Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Lesson 1: Getting Started with SharePoint Designer 2013
Topic A: Introduction to SharePoint Designer
Topic B: Get Help and Support for SharePoint Designer
Lesson 2: Customizing and Implementing Content Types
Topic A: Customize Content Types
Topic B: Implement Custom Content Types
Lesson 3: Integrating Data Sources Using SharePoint Designer
Topic A: Access Data Sources
Topic B: Modify a Data Source in Data View
Lesson 4: Creating Workflows with the Workflow Platform
Topic A: Implement the Workflow Platform
Topic B: Design a Workflow
Lesson 5: Creating Workflows with SharePoint Designer and Visio
Topic A: Design Workflows with Visio 2013
Topic B: Transfer a Visio Workflow Design to SharePoint Designer
Topic C: Publish a Visio Workflow Design Using SharePoint Designer
Lesson 6: Packaging and Deploying Workflows
Topic A: Package Workflows
Topic B: Deploy Workflow Packages
|Learning Style||Virtual Instructor-Led|
|Course Duration||1 Day|
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Project Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Career Paths - Find The Quickest Path To What You Need To Learn
- One Subscription, All Access - Take Multiple Courses & Become An Expert
- Manage Your Organization Through Learner & Manager Analytics
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training Supplemented With Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's
Sales (866) 991-3924
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST
Chat Live With Us
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST