About this course:
The 2013 MS SharePoint Designer offers a code-free environment for accessing datatypes and creating custom SharePoint apps. It enables quick development of SharePoint workflows to satisfy the unique requirements of a company. Before SharePoint Designer, MS Visual Basic was used to build several custom SharePoint software. With a no-code interface that can be incorporated with MS Visio 2013, SharePoint Designer streamlines the process to influence workflow shapes easily. In this online training program, students will develop and report custom SharePoint workflows without code utilizing the SharePoint Designer 2013.
In this online training program, Students will customize datatypes, integrate data sources, and design workflows in SharePoint Designer to design organized business operations without code. After completion of this online training, Students have an expertise to:
· Use SharePoint Workflow platform to create workflow
· Explain SharePoint Designer – 2013 and its support options, benefits, and features.
· Transform and access sources of data from a SharePoint site.
· Configure and customize datatypes to make sure data consistency over libraries and lists.
· Use SharePoint Server 2013 and SharePoint Designer 2013 to prepare and implement workflow
· Build workflows in SharePoint Designer 2013 and MS Visio 2013.
This online training program is intended for advanced owners and administrators of MS SharePoint sites who like to customize content types, integrate data sources, and automate usual tasks through workflows.
To maximize your performance in this program applicant ought to be a MS SharePoint (2007, 2010 or 2013) site owner and/or administrator. Applicant should have expertise on the design and maintenance of a SharePoint platform. Completion of the MS SharePoint-2013 course is necessary for Power User / Site Owner, or equivalent knowledge.