Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Adopting the Cisco Business Architecture Approach v1.2 (Exam 810-440) (DTBAA)
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
This course provides a broad survey of the concepts related to and expected for the business component of the Cisco Business Architect role.
Intended as a broad introduction, the program will sample a wide range of topics that prepares an individual to participate in a Cisco Business Architecture lead process, or to begin the journey to the role of Cisco Business Architect.
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Articulate the role of a practicing Cisco Business Architect in business led engagements.
- Describe the skills and capabilities that are required for a Cisco Business Architect.
- Explain the importance of adopting a customer-centric business engagement.
- Describe business priorities, business capabilities, business solutions and business outcomes.
- Explain the importance and relevance of enterprise architectures, practices and standards.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the financial consideration that are applied to investment decisions.
- Describe the skills and capabilities that are required to interact with business leaders and stakeholders.
- Describe the journey to become a practicing Cisco Business Architect.
- Account managers, systems engineers and individuals with technical career certifications who are interested in the concept of Enterprise Architecture and how it relates to the sales, positioning, and deployment of technology solutions. Channel Partner systems engineers and account managers who are assigned to fulfill requirements around the specializations and who need to have the associate-level certification for the Cisco Business Architecture program.
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- A Cisco technology backgroud with both depth and breadth
- Experience with and an understanding of the Cisco portfolio
- Familiarity with at least two Cisco architectures
- Technical Foundation for quickly understanding and consuming emerging technologies
- Problem solving skills for business problems to derive value-added solutions
- Soft skills for consulting and customer engagement
- Financial aptitude for understanding and deriving financial value for the business
- Motivated to adopt a business architecture approach and stay focused on the business