CCNA Service Provider Boot Camp (CS-CCNA-SP)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
5 DaysCourse Duration
About this course:
Cisco Certified Network Associate Service Provider (CCNA SP) certification is for service provider network engineers, technicians and designers who focus on the latest in Service Provider industry core networking technologies and trends. With the ability to configure, implement, and troubleshoot baseline Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation networks, CCNA SP certified individuals deploy, maintain and improve carrier-grade network infrastructures.
This boot camp prepares you for the following exams:
The average salary for Cisco Certified Network Engineer is $89,944 per year.
This bootcamp includes the following courses:
- Building Cisco Service Provider Next Generation Networks, Part 1 (SPNGN1) 1.2 (CS-SPNGN1)
- Building Cisco Service Provider Next Generation Networks, Part 2 (SPNGN2) 1.2 (CS-SPNGN2)
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe IP fundamentals that are important to build IP networks, host-to-host communication, and network components and functions
- Describe basic LAN switching and configure and verify basic LAN switch functions
- Describe routing concepts and discuss considerations when implementing routing on a network
- Describe the characteristics, functions, and components of a service provider WAN network
- Describe network management concepts and discuss considerations when implementing network management tools and features on the network
- Describe the Cisco IP NGN architecture
- Expand a small, switched LAN to a medium-size LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and STP
- Describe routing concepts as they apply to a P-network and discuss considerations when implementing routing on the network
- Implement internal and external routing protocols: OSPF, IS-IS, and BGP
- Describe and implement basic MPLS
- Determine how to apply ACLs that are based on network requirements, and implement ACLs on a P-network
- Describe when to use NAT and implement NAT on Cisco routers
- Describe basic IPv6 concepts and use different configuration scenarios to implement IPv6
- Describe the fundamentals of Cisco IOS XR technology.
This course is intended for:
- Network administrators
- Network engineers
- Network managers
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic Microsoft Windows navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts
- Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS, Cisco IOS XE, and Cisco IOS XR Software configuration
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Module 1: IP Fundamentals
- Module 2: Basic LAN Switching
- Module 3: Basic IP Routing
- Module 4: Connectivity Technologies
- Module 5: Network Management and Security
- Module 1: Service Provider Network Architecture
- Module 2: Advanced LAN Switching
- Module 3: Internal Service Provider Traffic Forwarding
- Module 4: External Service Provider Routing
- Module 5: ACLs and IP Address Translation
- Module 6: Cisco Service Provider Platforms
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's