Cisco Cloud Training - Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals v1.X (CLDFND)
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Do you aspire to or work professionally on Cisco Cloud products and solutions? Our Cisco Cloud Training is your chance to gain the experience and expertise you require as a professional integrator, technical administrator, operations engineer, infrastructure architect, and partner for Cisco Cloud. The extensive learning sessions in our Cloud Certification Training program hone your technical knowledge and skills, turning you into professionals ready to take on any Cisco Cloud challenge head-on.
Our professional instructor led course is for those who want to build a career in Cloud computing. Students and professionals’ part of this course will be able to learn from numerous exercises and training lessons. This course is also highly useful if you plan on taking the Cisco: 210-451 CLDFND examination. Furthermore, this training program assists students in getting a step closer to the CCNA Cloud certification. At the end of this program, you will have better skills and knowledge to become experts in Cloud computing and its various operations.
Common cloud characteristics
Cloud service models
Compare cloud deployment models
Illustrate key features of UCS
Network architectures for the data center
Virtual networking services
Virtual Application Containers
Analyze storage provisioning concepts
Basic SAN storage concepts
Basic NAS storage concepts
Compare the difference between all the storage access technologies
Various Cisco storage network devices
Various reference architectures for converged infrastructure
Cloud operations engineers
Cloud technical administrators
Cloud infrastructure architects
An understanding of network fundamentals (routing, switching, VLAN)
An understanding of compute fundamentals (servers, operating systems)
An understanding of storage fundamentals (basics of FC, FCoE, VSAN)
Suggested prerequisite courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Introducing Cloud Computing Basic Concepts
- Describing Cloud Service Models
- Comparing Cloud Deployment Models
- Exploring the Cisco Intercloud Solution
- Hardware Lab: Examine Cisco Intercloud Fabric Director
- Describing Cisco Data Center Network Architecture
- Exploring Virtual Networking
- Identifying Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switches
- Define and Analyze Cisco Virtual Networking Service Appliances
- Define and Analyze Software Defined Network Fundamentals
- Describing the Cisco ACI Solution
- Comparing Storage
- Describing Fibre Channel Storage Networking Concepts
- Exploring NAS Storage Basic Concepts
- Identifying Cisco MDS and UCS Invicta Products
- Hardware Lab: Validate VSAN and Zoning
- Hardware Lab: Validate FLOGI and FCNS
- Describing Cisco UCS C-Series Product Family
- Identifying Cisco UCS B-Series Product Family
- Explaining Cisco UCS Blade Provisioning
- Defining Server Virtualization
- Hardware Lab: Explore the Cisco UCS Manager GUI
- Hardware Lab: Review Cisco UCS B-Series Configuration
- Hardware Lab: Deploying VMware ESXi Server on Cisco UCS Blade
- Hardware Lab: Connecting ESXi Server to FC LUN on the Cisco UCS Invicta Storage
Cloud Automation and Reference Architectures
- Exploring Reference Architecture for Converged Infrastructure
- Describing Cloud Automation, Provisioning, and Management Platforms
- Hardware Lab: Deploying the Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch with VSUM
- Hardware Lab: Examine the Cisco Prime Network Services Controller
- Hardware Lab: Deploying Cisco Virtual Security Gateway
- Hardware Lab: Deploying Cisco ASA 1000V
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt