Cisco Cloud Training - Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals v1.X (CLDFND)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
5 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals (CLDFND) v 1.0 is a course that is designed for Cloud Operations Engineers, Cloud Technical Administrators, Cloud Infrastructure Architects, and Cisco Integrators and Partners who provide operation and support of Cisco Cloud Products and Solutions.
This course provides students with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes (KSA) to perform foundational tasks related to Cloud computing, and help students prepare for the CCNA Cloud certification, an associate level certification specializing in Cloud technologies. This course helps the students in the preparation for Cisco: 210-451 CLDFND exam.
The average salary for a Cisco Systems Cloud Engineer is $120,000 per year.
- Common cloud characteristics
- Cloud service models
- Compare cloud deployment models
- Illustrate key features of UCS
- Server virtualization
- Network architectures for the data center
- Cisco ACI
- Infrastructure virtualization
- Virtual networking services
- Virtual Application Containers
- Analyze storage provisioning concepts
- Basic SAN storage concepts
- Basic NAS storage concepts
- Compare the difference between all the storage access technologies
- Various Cisco storage network devices
- Various reference architectures for converged infrastructure
- Cloud operations engineers
- Cloud technical administrators
- Cloud infrastructure architects
- An understanding of network fundamentals (routing, switching, VLAN)
- An understanding of compute fundamentals (servers, operating systems)
- An understanding of storage fundamentals (basics of FC, FCoE, VSAN)
Suggested prerequisite courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Introducing Cloud Computing Basic Concepts
- Describing Cloud Service Models
- Comparing Cloud Deployment Models
- Exploring the Cisco Intercloud Solution
- Hardware Lab: Examine Cisco Intercloud Fabric Director
- Describing Cisco Data Center Network Architecture
- Exploring Virtual Networking
- Identifying Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switches
- Define and Analyze Cisco Virtual Networking Service Appliances
- Define and Analyze Software Defined Network Fundamentals
- Describing the Cisco ACI Solution
- Comparing Storage
- Describing Fibre Channel Storage Networking Concepts
- Exploring NAS Storage Basic Concepts
- Identifying Cisco MDS and UCS Invicta Products
- Hardware Lab: Validate VSAN and Zoning
- Hardware Lab: Validate FLOGI and FCNS
- Describing Cisco UCS C-Series Product Family
- Identifying Cisco UCS B-Series Product Family
- Explaining Cisco UCS Blade Provisioning
- Defining Server Virtualization
- Hardware Lab: Explore the Cisco UCS Manager GUI
- Hardware Lab: Review Cisco UCS B-Series Configuration
- Hardware Lab: Deploying VMware ESXi Server on Cisco UCS Blade
- Hardware Lab: Connecting ESXi Server to FC LUN on the Cisco UCS Invicta Storage
Cloud Automation and Reference Architectures
- Exploring Reference Architecture for Converged Infrastructure
- Describing Cloud Automation, Provisioning, and Management Platforms
- Hardware Lab: Deploying the Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch with VSUM
- Hardware Lab: Examine the Cisco Prime Network Services Controller
- Hardware Lab: Deploying Cisco Virtual Security Gateway
- Hardware Lab: Deploying Cisco ASA 1000V
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's