Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
1 DayCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Selling Business Outcomes (SBO) v1.0 is the foundation of Cisco's business sales skills curriculum. The course builds core knowledge and abilities for selling technology services and solutions with a business outcome focus. Guided exercises, examples, and scenarios allow participants to apply acquired knowledge and skills. Challenge questions will test your knowledge at the end of each lesson. This course also helps the students in the preparation for Cisco: 810-403 OUTCOMES exam
The average salary for Cisco Systems Engineer salary is $120,003 per year.
- Better understand the customer business context
- Identify how technology solutions can be positioned to meet customer-defined needs or business outcomes
- Generate increased opportunity pipeline, revenue and profit for Cisco and Channel Partners
- Individuals in sales or sales support roles within Cisco and Channel Partner companies that include account managers, sales specialists, and system engineers
- Basic familiarity with Cisco
Suggested prerequisite courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Lesson 1: The Business Outcomes Sales Approach
- Lesson 2: Aligning Business Outcomes to the Customer Business Context
- Lesson 3: Cisco Services and Solutions Across Industry Verticals
- Lesson 4: Identifying Business Outcomes Opportunities from Emerging Technology
- Lesson 5: Customer Decision Makers, Influencers, and Expectations
- Lesson 6: Determining the Financial Returns of Business Outcomes
- Lesson 7: Licensing and Consumption Models
- Lesson 8: Communicating the Business Outcomes Story to the Customer
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's