Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking Technologies (CS-DCICT v6.0)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
2.5 DaysCourse Duration
|BUY INDIVIDUALLY||BUY AS SUBSCRIPTION|
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Plus subscription plan gives you access to this course PLUS:
About this course:
The introductory level of knowledge that is taught in these courses is targeted for individuals who can perform only the more basic configuration tasks. The course labs will focus on verifying configurations, with selected exercises involving making configuration changes or designing new topologies. This course also helps the students in the preparation for 200-155 DCICT exam
This course is more of an introductory knowledge for those individuals who have only the basic understanding of configuration. The labs in the course will be focusing on how to verify configurations, with the use of certain chosen exercises that involve designing new topologies or making changes in the configuration. This course will also assist the students in preparing for the 200-155 DCICT exam.
The average salary for Cisco Certified Network Administrator is $72,991 per year.
On average the Cisco Certified Network Administrator takes $72,991 every year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
Describe and verify Cisco data center fundamentals
Describe Cisco data center virtualization
Describe Cisco data center storage networking
Describe Cisco data center unified fabric
Describe and verify Cisco UCS
This course is intended for:
Cisco Integrators and Partners
Consulting Systems Engineer
Technical Solutions Architect
The secondary audience for this course is as follows:
The tertiary audience for this course is as follows:
Students must know the fundamentals of Cisco Data Centers Networking.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Module 1: Cisco Data Center Network Virtualization
- Lesson 1: Describing Switch Virtualization
- Lesson 2: Describing Machine Virtualization
- Lesson 3: Describing Network Virtualization
Module 2: Cisco Data Center Network Technologies Configuration
- Lesson 1: Describing Cisco FabricPath
- Lesson 2: Describing Cisco Fabric Extender
- Lesson 3: Describing Port Channels and Virtual Port Channels
- Lesson 4: Describing Cisco Unified Fabric
Module 3: Cisco Unified Computing System
- Lesson 1: Describing Cisco UCS Components
- Lesson 2: Cisco UCS RBAC
- Lesson 3: Deploying Servers in Cisco UCS
Module 4: Data Center Automation and Orchestration
- Lesson 1: Using Application Programming Interfaces
- Lesson 2: Cloud Computing
- Lesson 3: Describing Cisco UCS Director
- Lesson 4: Using Cisco UCS Director for Orchestration
Module 5: Cisco Application-Centric Infrastructure
- Lesson 1: Describing Cisco ACI
- Lesson 2: Describing Cisco ACI Traffic Forwarding
- Lesson 3: Programming and Orchestrating Cisco ACI
- Guided Lab 1: Configure Virtual Routing and Forwarding by Using SSH
- Guided Lab 2: Explore the Elements of Virtual Device Contexts
- Guided Lab 3: Install VMware ESXi and vCenter
- Guided Lab 4: Configure Cisco FabricPath
- Guided Lab 5: Configure the Cisco Nexus 2000 Fabric Extender
- Guided Lab 6: Configure Virtual Port Channels
- Guided Lab 7: Configure Virtual Port Channels with FEX
- Guided Lab 8: Configure Unified Ports on Cisco Nexus Switch and Implement FCoE
- Guided Lab 9: Explore Cisco UCS Server Environment
- Guided Lab 10: Configure Local RBAC
- Guided Lab 11: Configure Cisco UCS to Boot Servers from SAN
- Guided Lab 12: Configure Cisco NX-OS with APIs
- Guided Lab 13: Explore the Management Information Tree of the Cisco UCS Manager XML API
- Guided Lab 14: Configure User Accounts in Cisco UCS Director
- Guided Lab 15: Add Virtual and Physical Accounts to Cisco UCS Director
- Guided Lab 16: Customize Cisco UCS Director
- Guided Lab 17: Explore Cisco UCS Director Monitoring Capabilities
- Guided Lab 18: Use Cisco UCS Director Orchestration Features
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2.5 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt