Introducing Cisco Cloud Consumer Security (SECICC) v1.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course will provide you a technical overview of basic concepts and components of the Cisco® solutions used to secure you cloud based environment.
This introductory course provides insights on using Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud, Cisco Cloudlock, Cisco Umbrella and more to maintain security when using cloud-based applications. In this primarily lecture-based course, you'll learn the basics from a cloud consumer perspective including securing cloud and Software as a Service (SaaS) application environments.
You will be equipped with the following skills after taking this course:
- Describe Cisco security offerings for Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Define methods to secure SaaS application usage.
- Describe public, private, and hybrid cloud models, concepts, and design.
- Explain the concepts and components for securing cloud environments.
- Cloud security consumers
- Cloud application administrators
- IT managers
- Line of business managers
- Cisco integrators and partners
- Solutions architects
- Cloud architects
- Network engineers and administrators
- System engineers and adminstrators
There are no prerequisites, but it is advised to have the following knowledge and skills to fully benefit from this course:
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Prior knowledge of cloud computing and virtualization software basics
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|