Introducing Cisco Cloud Consumer Security (SECICC) v1.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
0 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course will provide you a technical overview of basic concepts and components of the Cisco® solutions used to secure you cloud based environment.
This introductory course provides insights on using Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud, Cisco Cloudlock, Cisco Umbrella and more to maintain security when using cloud-based applications. In this primarily lecture-based course, you'll learn the basics from a cloud consumer perspective including securing cloud and Software as a Service (SaaS) application environments.
You will be equipped with the following skills after taking this course:
- Describe Cisco security offerings for Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Define methods to secure SaaS application usage.
- Describe public, private, and hybrid cloud models, concepts, and design.
- Explain the concepts and components for securing cloud environments.
- Cloud security consumers
- Cloud application administrators
- IT managers
- Line of business managers
- Cisco integrators and partners
- Solutions architects
- Cloud architects
- Network engineers and administrators
- System engineers and adminstrators
There are no prerequisites, but it is advised to have the following knowledge and skills to fully benefit from this course:
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Prior knowledge of cloud computing and virtualization software basics
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|