Introducing Cisco Cloud Consumer Security (SECICC) v1.0 - On Demand
- Learning Style: On Demand
- Provider: Cisco
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Course Duration: 40 Hours
- CLC: 3 Units
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
This course will provide you a technical overview of basic concepts and components of the Cisco® solutions used to secure you cloud based environment.
This introductory course provides insights on using Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud, Cisco Cloudlock, Cisco Umbrella and more to maintain security when using cloud-based applications. In this primarily lecture-based course, you'll learn the basics from a cloud consumer perspective including securing cloud and Software as a Service (SaaS) application environments.
You will be equipped with the following skills after taking this course:
- Describe Cisco security offerings for Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Define methods to secure SaaS application usage.
- Describe public, private, and hybrid cloud models, concepts, and design.
- Explain the concepts and components for securing cloud environments.
- Cloud security consumers
- Cloud application administrators
- IT managers
- Line of business managers
- Cisco integrators and partners
- Solutions architects
- Cloud architects
- Network engineers and administrators
- System engineers and adminstrators
There are no prerequisites, but it is advised to have the following knowledge and skills to fully benefit from this course:
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Prior knowledge of cloud computing and virtualization software basics