Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Introduction to 802.1X Operations for Cisco Security Professionals (802.1X) v2.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This e-learning course will equip you with skills to configure and deploy Cisco® Identity-Based Networking Services (IBNS) solutions based on Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), Cisco Catalyst switches, and Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers.
You will learn the fundamentals of the 802.1X protocol and configuration, Cisco ISE deployment options, architectural components, considerations with 802.1X, Cisco IBNS, configuring access for non-supplicant devices, and more. You will also gain hands-on experience configuring 802.1X–based network services using the Cisco Identity Services Engine and a Cisco Catalyst switch.
You will be equipped with the following skills after taking this course:
- Describe how to configure Cisco Catalyst switches, Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers (Cisco WLCs), and Cisco ISE for 802.1X operation.
- Describe how to configure access for non-supplicant devices in an 802.1X deployment.
- Describe how to plan and deploy Cisco IBNS Networks with Cisco ISE and 802.1X.
- Describe Cisco Identity-Based Networking Services (IBNS) for providing access control to corporate networks.
- Describe Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) authentication types and methods, and the role of RADIUS in EAP communications.
- Network engineers
- Cisco integrators and partners
- Security architects
- Design engineers
To fully benefit from this course, you should have knowledge of these topics:
- Microsoft Windows Server Active Directory
- Basic command-line configuration of Cisco Catalyst switches
- Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers
Here are some recommended Cisco learning offerings that can help you meet these prerequisites:
- Cisco CCNA Wireless certification training
- Cisco CCNA Security certification training
Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification training
Career & Salary Insight
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.