Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI) v1.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
0 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course provides skills and expertise to manage end-customer VPN environments built over a common service provider Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) backbone.
With the help of hands-on labs you will reinforce MPLS VPN fundamental concepts, benefits, and classification; MPLS VPN routing using Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF); Layer 2 and Layer 3 MPLS VPNs; MPLS components; IP Multicast VPNs; MPLS control plane and data plane operations; IPv6 MPLS VPN implementations; and shared services VPNs. You will also learn solutions for deploying MPLS VPN crossing multiple service provider domains that improve the use of network bandwidth.
Upon completing this course, you will be fully prepared to take the Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (300-515 SPVI) exam. By passing this exam, you earn the Cisco Certified Specialist - Service Provider VPN Services Implementation certification and satisfy the concentration exam requirement for the CCNP Service Provider certification.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Implement Layer 3 Multicast MPLS VPN operations in a service provider environment
- Troubleshoot typical issues in Layer 3 MPLS VPN environments
- Implement Layer 2 VPN operations in a service provider environment
- Troubleshoot Layer 2 VPN issues in a service provider network
- Implement MPLS VPN solutions for IPv6 environments
- Troubleshoot MPLS VPN solutions for IPv6 environments
- Describe VPN concepts and operation in a service provider environment
- Implement Layer 3 MPLS VPN operations in a service provider environment
- Implement Layer 3 Inter-domain MPLS VPN services traversing multiple service providers
This course is for network professionals who need to learn the techniques to implement, configure, monitor, and support service provider VPN solutions based on MPLS backbones.
- Network Operations Center (NOC) personnel
- Network designers
- Network architects
- Channel partners
- Network administrators
- Network engineers
- Network supervisors
- Network managers
You should have service provider knowledge at the professional level before taking this course. The following courses are equivalent to the knowledge required as a prerequisite:
- Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks Part 1 (SPNGN1) v1.2
- Deploying Cisco Service Provider Network Routing (SPROUTE)
- Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks Part 2 (SPNGN2) v1.2
In the new certification program, foundational material is covered in these courses:
- Understanding Cisco Service Provider Network Foundations (SPFNDU)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|