Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Understanding Cisco Service Provider Network Foundations (SPFNDU) v1.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
The Understanding Cisco Service Provider Network Foundations (SPFNDU) v1.0 course is designed to provide you with the foundational knowledge for the suite of Cisco CCNP Service Provider courses.
The course expands on what you learn from the Cisco CCNA course with a focus on theoretical and practical knowledge needed for the service provider environment. Through a combination of lessons and hands-on practice, you will learn about architectures, protocols, software and hardware platforms, and solutions within the service provider realm. While this course does not lead directly to a certification exam, it does cover foundational knowledge critical to success in the service provider technology track.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe network architectures, devices, and software used by service providers
- Describe the various Internet governance organizations, their roles, and tools available for governance information verification
- Configure Cisco IOS and Cisco IOS XE routers
- Describe Cisco IOS XR software, perform initial configuration, and explain platform daily tasks
- Describe various access and core technologies used by service providers
- Describe various major switching technologies used by service providers
- Describe major overlay technologies and their usage, and configure Virtual Extensible LAN (VxLAN)
- Describe various major routing protocols used by service providers
- Configure Layer 3 services used by service providers
- Describe Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), components, protocols, and MPLS usage
- Describe usage of various services used and maintained by service providers
- Introduce Linux networking, Bourne-Again Shell (Bash) scripting, and their usage within Cisco IOS XR software
This course is designed for network and software engineers and those that hold job roles such as:
- Network administrator
- Network engineer
- Network manager
- System engineer
- Project manager
- Network designer
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of IPv4 and IPv6 TCP/IP networking
- Familiarity with typical service provider environment
- Basic knowledge about networking devices and their roles
Career & Salary Insight
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.