Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA) v1.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course will provide you the knowledge and skills to strengthen compliance measures, streamline communication protocol and enhance your communication systems and devices with Cisco Unified IM & Presence (IM&P), Cisco Unity® Connection, Single Sign-On (SSO), and Cisco Unity Express, and Application clients.
Through a combination of lessons and hands-on training, you will be able to maximize the agility of robust management systems. Upon competing this course, you will be fully prepared to take the Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (300-810 CLICA) exam.
Following are competencies you will have after taking this course:
- Configure and troubleshoot chat rooms and message archiving
- Troubleshoot Cisco Jabber and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM&P
- Integrate Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced with Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM&P server
- Configure call recording and monitoring
- Configure Cisco Unity Connection integration
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unity Connection call handlers
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unity Express
- Describe SSO for Cisco Unified Communications applications
- Describe how Cisco Jabber® and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM&P are integrated with other Cisco or third-party applications
- Customize the Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM&P and Cisco Jabber functionality
This course is designed primarily for network and software engineers who are interested in learning about automation and programmability and hold the following job roles:
- Network engineer
- Network manager
- Network administrator
- Network architect
- Network designer
You should have the following before taking this course:
- Basic understanding of voice and video
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager experience including single-site dial plan, single public switched telephone network (PSTN) gateway, and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunks.
- Basic understanding of networking technologies
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (CLFNDU)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
Career & Salary Insight
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.