Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLACCM) v1.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course will help you learn how to use Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Cisco Unified CM) features to consolidate your communications infrastructure into a scalable, portable, and secure collaboration solution. covers advanced call control and mobility services.
A series of concept building lessons and hands-on training will help you learn about a wealth of other features such as Cisco Unified Board Element Call deployments, signaling and media protocols, Globalized Call Routing, Global Dial Plan Replication, Device Mobility, Session Initiation Protocol Uniform Resource Identifier (SIP URI) call routing, Call Admission Control, Cisco Unified Mobility, Cisco Extension Mobility Cisco Unified CM Express and Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) gateway technologies, call coverage, and time-of-day routing.
Upon completing this course you will be fully prepared to take the Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (300-815 CLACCM) exam.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Implement Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) fallback and Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) in Cisco Unified CM and in Cisco IOS XE gateways
- Implement Call Admission Control and automated alternate routing (AAR) in Cisco Unified CM
- Troubleshoot multisite Cisco Unified CM deployments
- Implement Intercluster Lookup Service (ILS) between Cisco Unified CM clusters and enable General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Border Element
- Analyze and troubleshoot SIP, H.323, and media protocols
- Implement call coverage in Cisco Unified CM
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unified CM Device Mobility, Extension Mobility, and Unified Mobility
- Implement Cisco Unified CM Express for SIP phones
- Implement globalized call routing between Cisco Unified CM clusters
This course is designed for Collaboration engineers and administration professionals in job roles such as:
- Network designer
- Network engineer
- Network manager
- Network administrator
- Network architect
You should have the following knowledge and skills before taking this course:
- Describe the call setup/teardown process for a SIP device
- Manage user accounts and call routing in a Cisco Unified CM
- Describe and configure dial plan elements within a single site Cisco Unified CM deployment
- Implement basic globalized call routing within a Cisco Unified CM cluster
- Implement public switched telephone network (PSTN) access
- Basic understanding of networking, voice and video technologies
- Describe the different codecs and how they transform analogue voice into digital streams
- Knowledge of Cisco IOS XE command line
- Configure and modify requirements within the Cisco Unified CM
- Deploy and troubleshoot IP phones via manual configuration within Cisco Unified CM
- Implement, manage and troubleshoot media resources in a Cisco Unified CM
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR) v1.0
- Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (CLFNDU) v1.0
Career & Salary Insight
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.