Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (CLFNDU) v1.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course will enable you to administer and support a single-site Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Cisco Unified CM) solution with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) gateway.
The course covers Cisco Unified Communications solutions maintenance and troubleshooting tools. It equips you about initial parameters, management of devices including phones and video endpoints, management of users, and management of media resources. In addition, you will learn the basics of SIP dial plans including connectivity to public switched telephone network (PSTN) services, and how to use class-of-service capabilities.
This course serves as entry-level training for newcomers to Cisco on-premise collaboration technologies; and provides the fundamental knowledge needed to take CCNP Collaboration certification courses.
You will have command on the following after completing this course:
- Describe the call setup and teardown process for a SIP device including codec negotiation using Session Description Protocol (SDP) and media channel setup.
- Manage Cisco Unified CM user accounts (local and via Lightweight Directory Access Protocol [LDAP]) including the role/group, service profile, UC service, and credential policy.
- Configure dial plan elements within a single site Cisco Unified CM deployment including Route Groups, Local Route Group, Route Lists, Route Patterns, Translation Patterns, Transforms, SIP Trunks, and SIP Route Patterns.
- Configure Class of Control on Cisco Unified CM to control which devices and lines have access to services.
- Define collaboration and describe the main purpose of key devices in a Cisco collaboration on-premise, hybrid, and cloud deployment model.
- Configure and modify required parameters in Cisco Unified Communications Manager, including service activation, enterprise parameters, CM groups, time settings, and device pool.
- Deploy and troubleshoot IP phones via auto registration and manual configuration within Cisco Unified CM.
- Describe tools for reporting and maintenance including Unified Reports, Cisco Real-Time Monitoring Tool (RTMT), Disaster Recovery System (DRS), and Call Detail Records (CDRs) within Cisco Unified CM.
- Describe additional considerations for deploying video endpoints in Cisco Unified CM.
- Describe the integration of Cisco Unity® with Cisco Unified CM and the default call handler.
- Configure Cisco Unified CM for Cisco Jabber and implement common endpoint features including call park, softkeys, shared lines, and pickup groups.
- Deploy a simple SIP dial plan on a Cisco Integrated Services Router (Cisco ISR) gateway to enable access to the PSTN network.
- Manage Cisco UCM access to media resources available within Cisco UCM and Cisco ISR gateways.
- Network engineers
- Systems engineers
- Students preparing for CCNP Collaboration certification
- Network administrators
There are no specific prerequisite Cisco courses since this course is intended to be an entry-level course.; however, the following skills are required:
- Knowledge of Cisco IOS command line
- Internet web browser usability knowledge and general computer usage
Career & Salary Insight
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.