Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (SWSA) v3.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course will provide you skills to implement, use, and maintain Cisco® Web Security Appliance (WSA), powered by Cisco Talos. Being a Cisco Web Security Appliance expert you will be able to provide advanced protection for business email, and full control against web security threats.
Through a combination of instructor video, text, and hands-on practice, you’ll learn how to implement policies to control HTTPS traffic and access, implement use control settings and policies, deploy proxy services, implement data security and data loss prevention, perform administration of Cisco WSA solution, use authentication, use the solution’s anti-malware features, and more.
Upon completing this course, you will be fully prepared to take the Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA) exam, passing which will lead to CCNP® Security and the Cisco Certified Specialist - Web Content Security certifications.
Yu should be able to do the following once you complete the course:
- Enforce acceptable use control settings
- Defend against malware
- Describe data security and data loss prevention
- Perform administration and troubleshooting
- Describe Cisco WSA
- Deploy proxy services
- Utilize authentication
- Describe decryption policies to control HTTPS traffic
- Understand differentiated traffic access policies and identification profiles
- Operations engineers
- Network managers, network or security technicians, and security engineers and managers responsible for web security
- Cisco integrators and partners
- Security architects
- System designers
- Network administrators
You should have knowledge of these topics to fully benefit from this course:
- IP routing
- TCP/IP services, including Domain Name System (DNS), Secure Shell (SSH), FTP, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), HTTP, and HTTPS
You are expected to have one or more of the following basic technical competencies or equivalent knowledge:
- Cisco Networking Academy letter of completion (CCNA 1 and CCNA 2)
- Windows expertise: Microsoft [Microsoft Specialist, Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)], CompTIA (A+, Network+, Server+)
- Cisco certification (CCENT certification or higher)
- Relevant industry certification [International Information System Security Certification Consortium ((ISC)2), Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) Security+, International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants (EC-Council), Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), ISACA]
Career & Salary Insight
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.