Deploying Cisco Service Provider Network Routing (SPROUTE) 1.2 (CS-SPROUTE-5DAYS)
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Premium Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1282 other popular courses
About this course:
The Deploying Cisco Service Provider Network Routing (SPROUTE) v1.2 is a five-day course that provides service provider professionals with information on the use of advanced routing in implementing scalability for Cisco routers that are connected to LANs and WANs. It is designed to help students prepare for the Cisco CCNP SP certification. The SPROUTE course is a component of the CCNP SP curriculum.
The goal is to train professionals to dramatically increase the number of routers and sites using these techniques instead of redesigning the network when additional sites or wiring configurations are added. The SPROUTE training reinforces the instruction by providing students with hands-on labs to ensure they thoroughly understand how to implement advanced routing within their networks. The course also includes classroom activities with remote labs that are useful to gain practical skills on deploying Cisco IOS/IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR features to operate and support service provider network.
The average salary of a Cisco Systems Network Security Engineer is $91,175 per year.
- Introduce the support agent role
- Identify the core priorities and key responsibilities of a support agent
- Improve your support skills by interacting with other roles
- Identify the performance skills a support agent should master
- Understand what drives customer behavior when interacting with support agents
- Examine how cultural dimensions and communication styles affect customer behavior
- Learn how different cultures view time
- Examine the basic stages of IT Support case management
- Channel Partner / Reseller
- SPNGNG1 and SPNGN2 Recommended
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|