Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
- Implementing Automation for Cisco Security Solutions (SAUI) v1.0 - On Demand
Implementing Automation for Cisco Security Solutions (SAUI) v1.0 - On Demand
|Buy Individually Timezone|
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course equips you with skills to design advanced automated security solutions for your network. A combination of theoretical lessons and hands-on labs will help you master the use of modern programming concepts, RESTful application programming interfaces (APIs), data models, protocols, firewalls, web, Domain Name System (DNS), cloud, email security, and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) to strengthen cybersecurity for your web services, network, and devices.
You will also learn to work within the following platforms: Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP), Cisco Threat grid, Cisco Firepower Threat Defense, Cisco ISE, Cisco Firepower® Management Center, Cisco pxGrid, Cisco Stealthwatch® Enterprise, Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud, Cisco Umbrella®, and Cisco Security Management Appliances. You will also learn when to use the API for each Cisco security solution to drive network efficiency and reduce complexity.
Upon completing this course, you will be fully prepared for the Automating and Programming Cisco Security Solutions (300-735 SAUTO) certification exam.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the overall architecture of the Cisco security solutions and how APIs help enable security
- Know how to use Cisco Firepower APIs
- Explain the functionality provided by Cisco AMP and its APIs
- Describe how to use Cisco Threat Grid APIs to analyze, search, and dispose of threats
- Explain how pxGrid APIs function and their benefits
- Demonstrate what capabilities the Cisco Stealthwatch APIs offer and construct API requests to them for configuration changes and auditing purposes
- Describe the features and benefits of using Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud APIs
- Learn how to use the Cisco Umbrella Investigate API
This course is designed primarily for professionals in job roles such as:
- Network administrator
- Wireless design engineer
- Network manager
- Sales engineer
- Account manager
- Network engineer
- Systems engineer
- Wireless engineer
- Consulting systems engineer
- Technical solutions architect
You should have the following knowledge and skills before taking this course:
- Basic programming language concepts
- CCNP-level core networking knowledge
- CCNP-level security networking knowledge
- Basic understanding of virtualization
- Ability to use Linux and CLI tools, such as Secure Shell (SSH) and Bash
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
- Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions (CSAU)
- Programming Use Cases for Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNAPUC)
- Introducing Cisco Network Programmability (NPICNP)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Technologies (SCOR)
Career & Salary Insight
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.
About Our Experts
Our experts featured on QuickStart are driven by our ExpertConnect platform, a community of professionals focused on IT topics and discussions. Interact with these experts, create project opportunities, gain help and insights on questions you may have, and more.