Implementing Automation for Cisco Security Solutions (SAUI) v1.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
0 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course equips you with skills to design advanced automated security solutions for your network. A combination of theoretical lessons and hands-on labs will help you master the use of modern programming concepts, RESTful application programming interfaces (APIs), data models, protocols, firewalls, web, Domain Name System (DNS), cloud, email security, and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) to strengthen cybersecurity for your web services, network, and devices.
You will also learn to work within the following platforms: Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP), Cisco Threat grid, Cisco Firepower Threat Defense, Cisco ISE, Cisco Firepower® Management Center, Cisco pxGrid, Cisco Stealthwatch® Enterprise, Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud, Cisco Umbrella®, and Cisco Security Management Appliances. You will also learn when to use the API for each Cisco security solution to drive network efficiency and reduce complexity.
Upon completing this course, you will be fully prepared for the Automating and Programming Cisco Security Solutions (300-735 SAUTO) certification exam.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the overall architecture of the Cisco security solutions and how APIs help enable security
- Know how to use Cisco Firepower APIs
- Explain the functionality provided by Cisco AMP and its APIs
- Describe how to use Cisco Threat Grid APIs to analyze, search, and dispose of threats
- Explain how pxGrid APIs function and their benefits
- Demonstrate what capabilities the Cisco Stealthwatch APIs offer and construct API requests to them for configuration changes and auditing purposes
- Describe the features and benefits of using Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud APIs
- Learn how to use the Cisco Umbrella Investigate API
This course is designed primarily for professionals in job roles such as:
- Network administrator
- Wireless design engineer
- Network manager
- Sales engineer
- Account manager
- Network engineer
- Systems engineer
- Wireless engineer
- Consulting systems engineer
- Technical solutions architect
You should have the following knowledge and skills before taking this course:
- Basic programming language concepts
- CCNP-level core networking knowledge
- CCNP-level security networking knowledge
- Basic understanding of virtualization
- Ability to use Linux and CLI tools, such as Secure Shell (SSH) and Bash
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
- Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions (CSAU)
- Programming Use Cases for Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNAPUC)
- Introducing Cisco Network Programmability (NPICNP)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Technologies (SCOR)
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|
This Subscription Includes:
250+ Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
Virtual Classroom Courses
Our virtual instructor-led courses give you access to live instructors training you with other live students in a virtual classroom environment.< Play Video >
900+ Self-Paced Courses
Online Self-Paced Courses
Take self-paced online courses at your convenience and own pace, with unlimited access to courses in various emerging technologies.
E-books, blogs, & case studies
E-books blogs, case studies, articles
As part of informal learning, our platform will recommend E-books, whitepapers, case studies, articles, and videos. This is AI curated content closely aligned with your learning objectives.
Set yourself on the right path with self-assessments that allow you to gauge what you already know. Assessments then personalize your learning paths, and allow you to focus only on what you need to succeed.
Full Learning Dashboard & Analytics
Access all your enrolled, completed, course statistics, and community discussions from one centralized and intuitive learning dashboard with built in analytics, course tracking, time spent, and more.
Engage with other learners where you can directly chat, ask questions, and socialize with other learners experts and instructors on a course subject.
Videos and lectures only go so far. Get real world, hands-on practice with virtual labs (not available for all courses).
Mentoring & Discussions
Live Instructor Mentoring & Support
Get your IT problems solved through a community of mentors, experts and peers. Get live help from experts to answer questions on course material or guidance on a project.
Start a learning pathway towards understanding and mastering your career. With QuickStart career paths, you can fully understanding and being the best in your field.
Access to AI curated content from various content publishers which can help in self-directed learning.