Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (SESA) v3.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course will teach you how to deploy and use Cisco Email Security Appliance after which you can establish protection for your email systems against attacks like phishing, business email compromise, and ransomware. You will also be able to streamline email security policy management for your business.
Taking you through hands-on learning experience, the course provides you with the key capabilities such as spam blocking, advanced malware protection, anti-virus protection, outbreak filtering, encryption, quarantines, and data loss prevention. You will be equipped with the knowledge to implement, troubleshoot, and administer Cisco Email Security Appliance.
Upon completing this course, you will be fully prepared to take the Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA) exam, passing which will lead to CCNP Security and the Certified Specialist - Email Content Security certifications.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Use mail policies
- Use content filters
- Use message filters to enforce email policies
- Prevent data loss
- Describe and administer the Cisco Email Security Appliance (ESA)
- Control sender and recipient domains
- Control spam with Cisco Talos SenderBase and anti-spam
- Use anti-virus and outbreak filters
- Encrypt email
- Use system quarantines and delivery methods
- Perform centralized management using clusters
- Perform Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) queries
- Authenticate Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) sessions
- Authenticate email
- Test and troubleshoot
- Network or security technicians
- Network managers
- System designers
- Cisco integrators and partners
- Security engineers
- Security administrators
- Security architects
- Operations engineers
- Network engineers
- Network administrators
Before attending this course, you should be knowing about:
- TCP/IP services, including Domain Name System (DNS), Secure Shell (SSH), FTP, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), HTTP, and HTTPS
- IP routing with experience
You should have one or more of the following basic technical competencies to fully benefit from this course:
- Cisco Networking Academy letter of completion (CCNA 1 and CCNA 2)
- Windows expertise: Microsoft [Microsoft Specialist, Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)], CompTIA (A+, Network+, Server+)
- Cisco certification (Cisco CCENT certification or higher)
- Relevant industry certification [International Information System Security Certification Consortium ((ISC)2), Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) Security+, International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants (EC-Council), Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), ISACA]
Career & Salary Insight
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.