Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (CS-ICND2) v3.0
|BUY INDIVIDUALLY||BUY AS SUBSCRIPTION|
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Plus subscription plan gives you access to this course PLUS:
About this course
The Cisco Certification Training- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) v1.1. This 5-day course is initiated by Cisco Learning Partners for their end-user customers. The instructor-led course helps you in learning to configure, troubleshoot and verify the multiple Cisco networking devices in a small network environment. Further this course provides training on using Cisco routers and Cisco Catalyst switches which are linked in WANs and LANs generally found at medium-sized network sites. Completion of this course also assists the students in the training of Cisco: 200-105 ICND2 exam.
This course is part of the following Boot Camps
CS-CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching Training Boot Camp v3.0 (CS-CCNA)
CS-CCNA+CCDA - CCENT + CCNA + CCDA Triple Certification Training Boot Camp
The average salary for Cisco Certified Network Engineer is $77,484 per year.
For training and providing knowledge to the candidates needed for:
Provide information of new technologies like IoE, IWAN, IoT and SDN network evolution and its effects.
Connect to WANs along with implementing network security; installation, managing and functioning a medium-sized network.
Operators at help desk.
Operators for Network support.
Execute Internet connectivity.
Protected network devices.
Arrange network devices.
Know network basics.
Execute local area networks.
Execute elementary IPv6 connectivity.
Suggested prerequisite courses
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) v3.0
Foundations: Protocols, Services, and Migration (IPv6)
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Module 1: Implementing Scalable Medium-Sized Networks
- Lesson 1: Troubleshooting VLAN Connectivity
- Lesson 2: Building Redundant Switched Topologies
- Lesson 3: Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Lesson 4: Understanding Layer 3 Redundancy
Module 2: Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity
- Lesson 1: Troubleshooting IPv4 Network Connectivity
- Lesson 2: Troubleshooting IPv6 Network Connectivity
Module 3: Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
- Lesson 1: Implementing EIGRP
- Lesson 2: Implementing EIGRP for IPv6
- Lesson 3: Troubleshooting EIGRP
Module 4: Summary Challenge
- Lesson 1: Implementing and Troubleshooting Scalable Medium-Sized Network -1
- Lesson 2: Implementing and Troubleshooting Scalable Medium-Sized Network -2
Module 5: Implement a Scalable OSPF-Based Solution
- Lesson 1: Understanding OSPF
- Lesson 2: Implementing Multiarea OSPF IPv4
- Lesson 3: Implementing OSPFv3 for IPv6
- Lesson 4: Troubleshooting Multiarea OSPF
Module 6: Wide-Area Networks
- Lesson 1: Understanding WAN Technologies
- Lesson 2: Understanding Point-to-Point Protocols
- Lesson 3: Configuring GRE Tunnels
- Lesson 4: Configuring Single-Homed EBGP
Module 7: Network Device Management
- Lesson 1: Implementing Basic Network Device Management and
- Lesson 2: Evolution of Intelligent Networks
- Lesson 3: Introducing QoS
Module 8: Summary Challenge
- Lesson 1: Implementing and Troubleshooting Scalable Multiarea
- Lesson 2: Implementing and Troubleshooting Scalable Multiarea Network -2
- Challenge 1: Troubleshooting VLANs and Trunks
- Challenge 2: Building Redundant Switched Topologies
- Challenge 3: Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Challenge 4: Implementing and Troubleshooting HSRP
- Challenge 5: Troubleshooting IPv4 Connectivity
- Challenge 6: Troubleshooting IPv6 Connectivity
- Challenge 7: Implementing EIGRP
- Challenge 8: Troubleshooting EIGRP
- Challenge 9: Summary Challenge Lab : 1
- Challenge 10: Summary Challenge Lab : 2
- Challenge 11: Implementing Multiarea OSPF
- Challenge 12: Implementing OSPFv3 for IPv6
- Challenge 13: Troubleshooting OSPF
- Challenge 14: Implementing WAN Using Point-to-Point Protocols
- Challenge 15: Implementing GRE Tunnel
- Challenge 16: Implementing Single-Homed EBGP
- Challenge 17: Implementing Device Management and Security
- Challenge 18: Summary Challenge Lab : 3
- Challenge 19: Summary Challenge Lab : 4
- Discovery 1: Troubleshoot VLANs and Trunks
- Discovery 2: Configure Root Bridge and Analyze STP Topology
- Discovery 3: Troubleshoot STP Issues
- Discovery 4: Configure and Verify EtherChannel
- Discovery 5: Configure and Verify HSRP
- Discovery 6: Troubleshoot HSRP
- Discovery 7: Use Troubleshooting Tools
- Discovery 8: Configure and Verify IPv4 Extended Access Lists
- Discovery 9: Troubleshoot IPv4 Network Connectivity
- Discovery 10: Configure and Verify IPv6 Extended Access Lists
- Discovery 11: Troubleshoot IPv6 Network Connectivity
- Discovery 12: Configure and Verify EIGRP
- Discovery 13: Configure and Verify EIGRP for IPv6
- Discovery 14: Troubleshoot EIGRP
- Discovery 15: Configure and Verify Single-Area OSPF
- Discovery 16: Configure and Verify Multiarea OSPF
- Discovery 17: Configure and Verify OSPFv3
- Discovery 18: Troubleshoot Multiarea OSPF
- Discovery 19: Configure Serial Interface and PPP
- Discovery 20: Configure and Verify MLP
- Discovery 21: Configure and Verify PPPoE Client
- Discovery 22: Configure and Verify GRE Tunnel
- Discovery 23: Configure and Verify Single Homed EBGP
- Discovery 24: Configure External Authentication Using RADIUS and TACACS+
- Discovery 25: Configure SNMP
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt