Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) v3.0
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
2 DaysCourse Duration
About this course:
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) v1.1 is an instructor-led course that is presented by Cisco Learning Partners to their end-user customers. This five-day course focuses on using Cisco Catalyst switches and Cisco routers that are connected in LANs and WANs typically found at medium-sized network sites. Upon completing this training course, you should be able to configure, verify, and troubleshoot the various Cisco networking devices in a small network environment. This course also helps the students in the preparation for Cisco: 200-105 ICND2 exam.
This course is part of the following Boot Camps:
- CS-CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching Training Boot Camp v3.0 (CS-CCNA)
- CS-CCNA+CCDA - CCENT + CCNA + CCDA Triple Certification Training Boot Camp
The average salary for Cisco Certified Network Engineer is $77,484 per year
- Install, operate, and troubleshoot a medium-sized network, including connecting to a WAN and implementing network security.
- Describe the effects of new technologies such as IoE, IoT, IWAN, and SDN on network evolution.
- Network Engineers
- Network Administrators
- Network Support Technicians
- Help Desk Technicians
- Understand network fundamentals
- Implement local area networks
- Implement Internet connectivity
- Manage network devices
- Secure network devices
- Implement basic IPv6 connectivity
Suggested prerequisite courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Module 1: Implementing Scalable Medium-Sized Networks
- Lesson 1: Troubleshooting VLAN Connectivity
- Lesson 2: Building Redundant Switched Topologies
- Lesson 3: Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Lesson 4: Understanding Layer 3 Redundancy
Module 2: Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity
- Lesson 1: Troubleshooting IPv4 Network Connectivity
- Lesson 2: Troubleshooting IPv6 Network Connectivity
Module 3: Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
- Lesson 1: Implementing EIGRP
- Lesson 2: Implementing EIGRP for IPv6
- Lesson 3: Troubleshooting EIGRP
Module 4: Summary Challenge
- Lesson 1: Implementing and Troubleshooting Scalable Medium-Sized Network -1
- Lesson 2: Implementing and Troubleshooting Scalable Medium-Sized Network -2
Module 5: Implement a Scalable OSPF-Based Solution
- Lesson 1: Understanding OSPF
- Lesson 2: Implementing Multiarea OSPF IPv4
- Lesson 3: Implementing OSPFv3 for IPv6
- Lesson 4: Troubleshooting Multiarea OSPF
Module 6: Wide-Area Networks
- Lesson 1: Understanding WAN Technologies
- Lesson 2: Understanding Point-to-Point Protocols
- Lesson 3: Configuring GRE Tunnels
- Lesson 4: Configuring Single-Homed EBGP
Module 7: Network Device Management
- Lesson 1: Implementing Basic Network Device Management and
- Lesson 2: Evolution of Intelligent Networks
- Lesson 3: Introducing QoS
Module 8: Summary Challenge
- Lesson 1: Implementing and Troubleshooting Scalable Multiarea
- Lesson 2: Implementing and Troubleshooting Scalable Multiarea Network -2
- Challenge 1: Troubleshooting VLANs and Trunks
- Challenge 2: Building Redundant Switched Topologies
- Challenge 3: Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Challenge 4: Implementing and Troubleshooting HSRP
- Challenge 5: Troubleshooting IPv4 Connectivity
- Challenge 6: Troubleshooting IPv6 Connectivity
- Challenge 7: Implementing EIGRP
- Challenge 8: Troubleshooting EIGRP
- Challenge 9: Summary Challenge Lab : 1
- Challenge 10: Summary Challenge Lab : 2
- Challenge 11: Implementing Multiarea OSPF
- Challenge 12: Implementing OSPFv3 for IPv6
- Challenge 13: Troubleshooting OSPF
- Challenge 14: Implementing WAN Using Point-to-Point Protocols
- Challenge 15: Implementing GRE Tunnel
- Challenge 16: Implementing Single-Homed EBGP
- Challenge 17: Implementing Device Management and Security
- Challenge 18: Summary Challenge Lab : 3
- Challenge 19: Summary Challenge Lab : 4
- Discovery 1: Troubleshoot VLANs and Trunks
- Discovery 2: Configure Root Bridge and Analyze STP Topology
- Discovery 3: Troubleshoot STP Issues
- Discovery 4: Configure and Verify EtherChannel
- Discovery 5: Configure and Verify HSRP
- Discovery 6: Troubleshoot HSRP
- Discovery 7: Use Troubleshooting Tools
- Discovery 8: Configure and Verify IPv4 Extended Access Lists
- Discovery 9: Troubleshoot IPv4 Network Connectivity
- Discovery 10: Configure and Verify IPv6 Extended Access Lists
- Discovery 11: Troubleshoot IPv6 Network Connectivity
- Discovery 12: Configure and Verify EIGRP
- Discovery 13: Configure and Verify EIGRP for IPv6
- Discovery 14: Troubleshoot EIGRP
- Discovery 15: Configure and Verify Single-Area OSPF
- Discovery 16: Configure and Verify Multiarea OSPF
- Discovery 17: Configure and Verify OSPFv3
- Discovery 18: Troubleshoot Multiarea OSPF
- Discovery 19: Configure Serial Interface and PPP
- Discovery 20: Configure and Verify MLP
- Discovery 21: Configure and Verify PPPoE Client
- Discovery 22: Configure and Verify GRE Tunnel
- Discovery 23: Configure and Verify Single Homed EBGP
- Discovery 24: Configure External Authentication Using RADIUS and TACACS+
- Discovery 25: Configure SNMP
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's