Microsoft Finance and Operations Core (MB-300T00)
- Feb 20, 2024 - Feb 21, 20242 Days - Live Online - PST08:00 AM - 04:00 PM PSTGuaranteed To Run
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
If you enroll in this course at the listed price, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher for the MB-300 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this Course:
- This course discusses core components of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
- This course discusses how to configure core components of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- This course discusses data migration and go-live preparation for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
- Learn core common features of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Learn core configuration in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Learn Data migration and preparing for go-live with Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- A Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Functional Consultant is responsible for performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements, and configuring the solution and applications. The Functional Consultant implements a solution using out of the box capabilities, codeless extensibility, application and service integrations.
- Basic understanding of ERP, CRM concepts.