Spark Collaboration Workshop (CSPARK)
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Cisco Spark is an app-centric, cloud-based service that provides a comprehensive, complete collaboration suite in order for teams to create, meet, message, call, provide support, whiteboard, and share, regardless of whether they’re at the same place or not, in one continuous work stream before, during, and after meetings. The integral focus of this two-day course is to learn and understand CSPARK works.
The salary for a Cisco Systems Engineer averages $120,003 per annum.
Upon the successful completion of this course, learners should be able to meet these overall objectives:
Describe Cisco Spark and its purpose
Describe and use Cisco Spark Service Availability, Ordering, and Support
Understand and use Cisco Spark Meetings, Cisco Spark Messaging, Cisco Spark Calling, Cisco Spark Care, and Cisco Spark Board
Explain Cisco Spark Management and Administration
The primary audiences for this course are:
It is recommended that students who plan to attend this course have prior knowledge of and familiarity with Cisco Collaboration Products.
Suggested prerequisite courses:
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD)
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CAPPSS)
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Module 1: Cisco Spark Overview
- Lesson 1: What is Cisco Spark
- Lesson 2: Spark Delivery
- Lesson 3: Spark Security
- Lesson 4: Spark Collaboration
- Lesson 5: Spark API
- Lesson 6: Meetings
- Lesson 7: Messaging
- Lesson 8: Calling
- Lesson 9: Cisco Spark Spaces
- Lesson 10: Cisco Spark Hybrid Services
- Lesson 11: Cisco Spark Benefits
Module 2: Cisco Spark Meetings
- Lesson 1: Basic Meetings
- Lesson 2: Instant Messages
- Lesson 3: Schedule Meetings
Module 3: Cisco Spark Advanced Meetings Overview
- Lesson 1: WebEx Integration
- Lesson 2: Personal Room
- Lesson 3: Cisco Spark Desk and Room Devices and the Cisco Spark Board
- Lesson 4: Cisco Spark Conferencing
- Lesson 5: Cisco Spark Board and Room Device Setup and Use
- Lesson 6: Three ways to enable pairing
Module 4: Cisco Spark Messaging
- Lesson 1: Cisco Spark Messaging Overview
- Lesson 2: Key Benefits of Cisco Spark Messaging
- Lesson 3: Cisco Spark Messaging Features
- Lesson 4: Cisco Spark teams (feature in the app)
- Lesson 5: Use Cases
Module 5: Cisco Spark Board
- Lesson 1: Advanced Interactive Whiteboard
- Lesson 2: No Network, Bluetooth needed
- Lesson 3: Microphones
- Lesson 4: Voice-Tracking Technology
- Lesson 5: Spark Board Application Suite
- Lesson 6: Camera
- Lesson 7: Spark APIs
- Lesson 8: Any Board, anywhere
- Lesson 9: Messaging
- Lesson 10: Setup
Module 6: Cisco Spark Calling Overview
- Lesson 1: Traditional Calling Features in Cisco Spark
- Lesson 2: Features and Benefits of Cisco Spark Calling
- Lesson 3: Benefits of Mobility and Collaboration Features of Cisco Spark
- Lesson 4: PSTN Calling
- Lesson 5: Phone Support
- Lesson 6: Use Cases
Module 7: Cisco Spark Care
- Lesson 1: Overview
- Lesson 2: Embedding
- Lesson 3: Experience
Module 8: Cisco Spark Management and Administration
- Lesson 1: Overview
- Lesson 2: Cisco Cloud Collaboration Management Features and Benefits
- Lesson 3: Management
- Lesson 4: Security
- Lesson 5: Portal
Module 9: Cisco Spark Service Availability, Ordering, and Support
- Lesson 1: Country Availability
- Lesson 2: Language Support
- Lesson 3: Ordering
- Lesson 4: Support
- Lesson 5: Cisco Capital
Lab 1: Initial Cisco Collaboration Cloud Organization Configuration: Customer Trial and Configure Active Directory Connector
Lab 2: Spark Message, Meeting, and Call Configuration
Lab 3: Hybrid Services: Calendar Service Configuration
Lab 4: Hybrid Services: Call Service Aware Configuration
Lab 5: Hybrid Services: Call Service Connect Configuration
Lab 6: Bulk User Configuration
Lab 7: Single Sign-on with AD FS Configuration
Lab 8: Call Routing Features: Hunt Groups and Auto Attendants
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt