Implementing Authentication And Secure Data (AZ-300.5)
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 910 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This course prepares you for the AZ-300 Exam leading to AZ-300 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
Learn how to Implement authentication in applications (certificates, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, token-based), implement secure data (SSL and TLS), and manage cryptographic keys in Azure Key Vault.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand how to Implement authentication using certificates, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, and tokens.
- Implement Role-aBsed Access Control (RBAC) authorization.
- Implement secure data for end-to-end encryption.
- Implement secure data for implementing SSL and TLS communications.
- Use Azure Key Vault to manage cryptographic keys.
- Successful Cloud Solutions Architects begin this role with practical experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking.
- practical experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking.
|Subjects||Cloud Computing, Information Security|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||12 Hours|
(Data Science Enthusiast)
Tom is an innovator first, and then a Data Scientist & Software Architect. He has integrated expertise in business, product, technology and management. Tom has been involved in creating category defining new products in AI and big data for different industries, which generated more than hundred million revenue cumulatively, and served more than 10 million users.
As a Data Scientist and Software Architect Tom has extensive experience in data science, engineering, architecture and software development. To date Tom has accumulated over a decade of experience in R, Python & Linux Shell programming.
Tom has expertise on Python, SQL, and Spark. He has worked on several libraries including but not limited to Scikit-learn, Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, SciPy, NLTK, Keras, and Tensorflow.
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.