Implementing Authentication And Secure Data (AZ-300.5)
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 822 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course prepares you for the AZ-300 Exam leading to AZ-300 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
Learn how to Implement authentication in applications (certificates, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, token-based), implement secure data (SSL and TLS), and manage cryptographic keys in Azure Key Vault.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand how to Implement authentication using certificates, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, and tokens.
- Implement Role-aBsed Access Control (RBAC) authorization.
- Implement secure data for end-to-end encryption.
- Implement secure data for implementing SSL and TLS communications.
- Use Azure Key Vault to manage cryptographic keys.
- Successful Cloud Solutions Architects begin this role with practical experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking.
- practical experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking.
|Subjects||Cloud Computing, Information Security|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||12 Hours|