CCNP Service Provider Boot Camp (CS-CCNP-SP)
About this course:
The Cisco Certified Network Professional Service Provider (CCNP Service Provider) certification is for service provider network engineers, systems engineers, and network specialists who are responsible for delivering a scalable carrier-grade infrastructure capable of rapid expansion to support ongoing introduction of new managed services and other customer requirements.
This boot camp prepares you for the following exams:
- Deploying Cisco Service Provider Advanced Network Routing (SPADVROUTE) 1.2
- Deploying Cisco Service Provider Network Routing (SPROUTE) 1.2
- Implementing Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Core Network Services (SPCORE) 1.2 (CS-SPCORE)
- Implementing Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Edge Network Services (SPEDGE) 1.2 (CS-SPEDGE)
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the VPN technologies that are used in the service provider environment and the MPLS VPN peer-to-peer architecture
- Describe the implementation steps that are needed to provide MPLS Layer 3 VPN service in the service provider network
- Describe how the MPLS Layer 3 VPN model can be used to implement managed services and Internet access
- Describe MPLS solutions for IPv6 and interdomain communication.
- Describe Layer 2 VPNs and Ethernet services
- Describe the features of MPLS, and how MPLS labels are assigned and distributed
- Discuss the requirement for traffic engineering in modern networks that must attain optimal resource utilization
- Introduce the concept of QoS and explain the need to implement QoS
- Classify and mark network traffic to implement an administrative policy requiring QoS
- Introduce different Cisco QoS queuing mechanisms used to manage network congestion
- Introduce the concept of traffic policing and shaping, including token bucket, dual token bucket, and dual-rate policing
- Identify the typical routing requirements and list the routing protocols in service provider networks
- Describe steps needed to implement OSPF in the service provider network
- Describe the importance of the Integrated IS-IS routing protocol for internal routing and list the steps in implementing Integrated IS-IS into the service provider network
- Implement BGP to connect an enterprise to a service provider, and a service provider to an upstream service provider
- Describe tools used for routing protocol manipulation, route redistribution, and BGP route selection
- Configure the provider network to support multiple BGP connections with customers and other autonomous systems
- Describe common routing and addressing scalability issues in the provider network
- Describe available BGP tools and features to secure and optimize the BGP routing protocol in a service provider environment
- Introduce IP multicast services and the technologies that are present in IP multicasting
- Introduce PIM-SM as the most current scalable IP multicast routing protocol
- Describe service provider IPv6 transition implementations.
This course is intended for:
- Network administrators, network engineers, network managers, and systems engineers
- Valid Cisco CCNA Service Provider, or
- Valid Cisco CCIP, or
- Any Cisco CCIE certification
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Module 1: Service Provider Routing
- Module 2: Implement OSPF in the Service Provider Network
- Module 3: Implement Integrated IS-IS in the Service Provider Network
- Module 4: Implement BGP in the Service Provider Network
- Module 5: Routing Protocol Tools and Route Manipulation
- Module 1: Service Provider Connectivity with BGP
- Module 2: Scale Service Provider Network
- Module 3: Secure and Optimize BGP
- Module 4: Multicast Overview
- Module 5: Intradomain and Interdomain Multicast Routing
- Module 6: Service Provider IPv6 Transition Implementations
- Module 1: Multiprotocol Label Switching
- Module 2: MPLS Traffic Engineering
- Module 3: QoS in the Service Provider Network
- Module 4: QoS Classification and Marking
- Module 5: QoS Congestion Management and Avoidance
- Module 1: VPN Technologies
- Module 2: MPLS Layer 3 VPNs
- Module 3: Special Connectivity in MPLS Layer 3 VPNs
- Module 4: MPLS IPv6 and Interdomain Solutions
- Module 5: Layer 2 VPNs
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||14 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt