Implementing Value Stream Mapping
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 820 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this Course:
This course is designed for developing versatile techniques to be applied in the business field to increase productivity. Value stream mapping got its root from the lean business. This course enables you to critically analyze a business’s running situation, present and future strategies, improvements in the designing, packaging, and marketing of the products and services to maximize customer value and satisfaction. In this targeted online course, business students or professionals can learn the basic model of value stream mapping and how to perform a value stream mapping analysis. It targets the company’s present goal achievement and future goals. This strategy adds value to the product/services by minimizing customer waste. This course will introduce you with the lean manufacturing techniques which promise a smooth flow of information and raw materials involved in the manufacturing process of product/services. Value stream maps are more reliable than typical process maps.
What will you learn from this course?
Following are learning outcomes of this course:
➢ Complete knowledge of a Value Stream Map.
➢ Aim and objectives of the mapping technique.
➢ Identification of the key points of value stream mapping.
➢ Applying value stream mapping for present and future targets.
➢ Developing new techniques of mapping in the light of future needs.
➢ Enhances your productivity and efficiency when working in a team for stream analysis.
➢ It makes you enable to detect any workflow inconsistencies.
➢ How to maximize resources utilization and minimizing customer waste.
There are no specific prerequisites for enrollment of this course. Business students and professionals are highly encouraged to apply for this course. Basic knowledge of VSM icons will give an edge in this course. The maps are easy to understand in the form of a pictorial.
More information about this course:
- The course is related to the subject of business productivity.
- No lab access is needed.
- The learners are provided with best course content and understand. So, they can complete this course with a self-paced learning technique.
- The course is instructed in the English language and has a beginner difficulty level.
- The online class duration is limited up to 60 minutes.
10 Key steps to master this course:
- To acquire proficiency in this technique, you must be familiar with the basic key concepts of value stream mapping. You should be familiar with all the key steps included in the process.
- You can prepare the perfect value chains in the map if you have a grasp over the basic terminologies and symbol meanings.
- Think of all the business sectors and projects, you can apply value stream mapping. In this way, you can check the applicability of the technique in different working projects.
- It is important to highlight who is affected by the mapping process. It is beneficial for team members, executives or stakeholders, etc.
- A little history of value streaming method.
- Start developing your value stream maps according to your current requirements.
- Work through the ‘what- if’ proposition.
- Check the outcomes.
- Apply the modifications if needed anywhere in the map.
- Check your map against market statistics.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|