Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Implementing Value Stream Mapping
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 884 other popular courses
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
This course is designed for developing versatile techniques to be applied in the business field to increase productivity. Value stream mapping got its root from the lean business. This course enables you to critically analyze a business’s running situation, present and future strategies, improvements in the designing, packaging, and marketing of the products and services to maximize customer value and satisfaction. In this targeted online course, business students or professionals can learn the basic model of value stream mapping and how to perform a value stream mapping analysis. It targets the company’s present goal achievement and future goals. This strategy adds value to the product/services by minimizing customer waste. This course will introduce you with the lean manufacturing techniques which promise a smooth flow of information and raw materials involved in the manufacturing process of product/services. Value stream maps are more reliable than typical process maps.
What will you learn from this course?
Following are learning outcomes of this course:
➢ Complete knowledge of a Value Stream Map.
➢ Aim and objectives of the mapping technique.
➢ Identification of the key points of value stream mapping.
➢ Applying value stream mapping for present and future targets.
➢ Developing new techniques of mapping in the light of future needs.
➢ Enhances your productivity and efficiency when working in a team for stream analysis.
➢ It makes you enable to detect any workflow inconsistencies.
➢ How to maximize resources utilization and minimizing customer waste.
There are no specific prerequisites for enrollment of this course. Business students and professionals are highly encouraged to apply for this course. Basic knowledge of VSM icons will give an edge in this course. The maps are easy to understand in the form of a pictorial.
More information about this course:
- The course is related to the subject of business productivity.
- No lab access is needed.
- The learners are provided with best course content and understand. So, they can complete this course with a self-paced learning technique.
- The course is instructed in the English language and has a beginner difficulty level.
- The online class duration is limited up to 60 minutes.
10 Key steps to master this course:
- To acquire proficiency in this technique, you must be familiar with the basic key concepts of value stream mapping. You should be familiar with all the key steps included in the process.
- You can prepare the perfect value chains in the map if you have a grasp over the basic terminologies and symbol meanings.
- Think of all the business sectors and projects, you can apply value stream mapping. In this way, you can check the applicability of the technique in different working projects.
- It is important to highlight who is affected by the mapping process. It is beneficial for team members, executives or stakeholders, etc.
- A little history of value streaming method.
- Start developing your value stream maps according to your current requirements.
- Work through the ‘what- if’ proposition.
- Check the outcomes.
- Apply the modifications if needed anywhere in the map.
- Check your map against market statistics.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.
Very informative!I found it to be very informative.