Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Introduction to Agile Master
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 723 other popular courses
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
Introduction to Agile Master is one of the most significate certifications in the business field. If you want to enhance your working skills in terms of agility in your teamwork and related processes, then this is the course for you. This course includes the fundamental principles and methodologies of Agile Master. This course incorporates different Agile techniques to apply to business organizations. Agile Master Certification requires a strong basis of knowledge and experience in the field. The course will give you a head start for setting a solid basis of Agile discipline. The course lays great emphasis on the connections between the customers and the developers to maintain steady agility in operational activities. In the overview of Agile, some other software concepts are also discussed i.e. lean software development, Kanban, Scrum, XP software development and other related models. Following are the course objective and requirements for this course:
The full length course is available in Learn subscription, for just USD 39.99.
The main course objectives of this course are to make the learners able to:
- Understand key terms and methodologies of Scrum.
- Practice different Scrum artifacts
- Understand the product backlog, sprint backlog, finished deliverables, etc.
- Work with different people and organizations using Scrum
- Increase product value in the firm by using Scrum methodologies
- Understand a complete guide to Agile framework and Agile Manifesto
- Understanding the different Agile principles will help you to apply those principles in your routine operational matters.
- Agile Master can help you enhance customer satisfaction.
- Agile Master helps to work in a team environment in a good manner and assures a good team success rate.
- Agile Master helps to discover drawbacks in the project strategies and try to overcome these drawbacks.
- Agile Master supports the delivery of products in an effective and efficient way.
The course is targeted to the following professionals:
- Project managers
- Professionals working as team leaders
- Scrum developers
- Professionals looking for Agile
- Business analysts
- Product managers
- IT Managers
Professionals trainers and learners aiming to enroll for this course must have the following previous experience or knowledge:
- Introduction and understanding of the Agile software product development
- The course is related to the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- The course is related to the Business Productivity subject.
- No lab access will be provided to the students.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) technology is supported in this course.
- A self-paced learning style is applied in the course.
- The course duration is of about 40 minutes.
- The course is instructed in English level.
Career & Salary Insight
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Min|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.
It was alrightI learned a few new things.