Machine Learning Options in the Cloud
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 910 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
Artificial intelligence and machine learning are steadily making their way into enterprise applications in areas such as customer support, fraud detection, and business intelligence. There is every reason to believe that much of it will happen in the cloud.
In this course the following will be covered:
- What Machine learning is about and why It’s a better alternative to leveraging static program instructions (instead making data-driven predictions or decisions that will improve over time without human intervention and additional programming)
- Machine Learning options around AWS, Azure and GCP that would provide significant benefits around efficiency.
- TensorFlow , a Python-friendly open-source library for numerical computation that performs machine learning faster
- Data Science Professionals
- AI Engineers
- Cloud Computing Professionals
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|
(The Cloud Tech Guy)
Joseph has been in the IT field since 1993, when he was exposed to several HPUX systems on board a U.S. Navy flagship. He has migrated from the UNIX world to storage area networking (SAN), enterprise virtualization, and cloud architectures, and now specializes in blockchain and cryptocurrency. He previously worked for numerous companies such as HDS, 3PAR, Brocade, HP, EMC, Northrup Grumman, ViON, Ibasis.net, Chematch.com, SAIC, and Siemens Nixdorf.
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.