RESTful Services: Data, JAX-RS and Jersey
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
About this course:
Representational State Transfer (REST) is an architecture that defines a set of constraints to be used for creating web services. The web services that are compliant to REST architecture are known as RESTful services. The main distinction of RESTful services is that they provide interoperability between computer systems on the internet. This course covers the fundamental concepts of RESTful services and enables the students to understand the usage and characteristics of REST architecture. The primary focus of this course is on the installation of JAX-RS and Jersey which are commonly used frameworks of RESTful services.
This course introduces the students to RESTful Services, including install, JAX-RS, and Jersey, developing an application, and the server. These fundamental concepts are essential for any web services developer to create RESTful web services. The course can help the students kick start their career in the field of web services development.
The average salary of an API Developer is $109,716 per year.
- Understand the different types of installations
- Get and overview of JAX-RS and Jersey
- Develop, create and run an application
- Deploy the application to Heroku
- Create, code and run a RESTful server
- Create RESTful clients
- Front-end and Back-end developers
- Java programmers
- Developers of RESTful web services
- The course has no formal pre-requisites. However, students are advised to enroll for RESTful Services: Fundamentals before opting for this course.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||3 Hours|