About this Course:
Adobe Acrobat is a unique and simple software designed to create Portable Document Format (PDF) documents on the go. Acrobat provides professionals with an exceptional set of animation tools and features for creating presentations and developing forms. There are many unique accessibility options in Adobe Acrobat including Accessibility Tagging, Tracking, and Digital Signature.
This beginner-level course is specifically designed for professionals working with information and data in Government Institutions, Academic Sector, and other workplaces. Professionals liable for distributing forms, conducting surveys, and information archiving can greatly benefit from this course. Learning proficiency in Adobe Acrobat allows professionals to make better use of information and seamlessly maintain records.
This course covers the key concepts of Form Creation, Digital Signature, and Interactive Presentation Creation. Achieving proficiency in these functions helps professionals to create and distribute documents securely. These are numerous professional application of Adobe Acrobat and is commonly used in many mega industries such as legal industries, enterprise, and publishing.
The core objective of this course is to help professionals gain a better understanding and develop a sound knowledge of the following key concepts:
- Developing Forms in Adobe Acrobat
- Using Digital Signature Features
- Creating Interactive Presentations with Animations
- Form Distribution
- Secure Data Collection
This course is specifically tailored for the following group of professionals and interested candidates:
- Any Professional or Student working with Forms and Documents
- Teachers & Academic Professionals using PDFs for Archiving and Record-Keeping
- Researches & Professionals responsible for Securely Collecting Information
- Professionals Conducting Surveys & Distributing Forms
There are no prerequisites for the Acrobat X Beginner course.