AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Exam Guide
- Learning Style
- Course Duration
Select A Class Schedule
Cloud computing is emerging as formidable competition to traditional servers worldwide, making it easier for companies to host data and borrow servers from other companies without have to pay extra costs for maintaining a physical server.
Amazon has become a recognized name in the cloud computing world, with the introduction of its AWS or Amazon Web Services. It has also become the leading voice for the cloud community.
The AWS Certifications Exam has become a standard for a lot of cloud architects and companies that wish to hire cloud specialists prefer candidates that have passed this certification. Architects, who have been working with the cloud or AWS for a number of years, can also gain a significant boost to their salary by acing this certification exam.
The ‘AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional’ Examination is for candidates that have already achieved the Associate Certification and have a hands on experience with the AWS system, knowing how to design and deploy architectures as well as provide best practices when it comes to architectural design. This exam is also a great way to validate your technical skills and expertise within the AWS cloud System.
So, if you qualify for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Examination and wish to significantly boost your standing within your company, this is the perfect place for you to start preparing for the exam.
This AWS Professional Certification course will help you prepare thoroughly for the professional level certification exam. It will cover important concepts that are a part of the exam syllabus including the Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Kinesis Service, Simple Queue Service, Data Pipelines, Direct Connection, CloudTrail Service, CloudFront Service, CloudSearch, AMR Service, Elastic Load Balancers and other theoretical concepts that are important for the exam.
At the end of this tutorial, you will be:
- Comfortable enough to not only take the certification exam, but also pass the exam
- Be able to design an optimal system that meets system requirements
- Maximize characteristics such as scalability, security, reliability, durability and cost effectiveness.
- Evaluate project requirements and make recommendations for implementations, deployment and provisioning applications on AWS.
- You will understand all major concepts that are a part of the exam including theoretical concepts.
- Students should have cleared the AWS associate exam before taking this course
Self-Paced Learning Outline
SECTION 1 : Introduction
- Intro Preview
SECTION 2 : Virtual Private Clouds
- VPC Introduction Preview
- Configuring a VPC DNS
SECTION 3 : AWS Kinesis
- Create a stream using Kinesis Streams Preview
- Create a stream using Kinesis Firehose
SECTION 4 : AWS SQS
- Introduction to SQS Preview
- Creating a Queue using SQS
- Installing the AWS SDK
SECTION 5 : AWS Data Pipelines
- Introduction to Data Pipelines Preview
- Creating a Data Pipeline
SECTION 6 : AWS Direct Connect
- Creating a Connection
- Virtual Interface Overview
SECTION 7 : AWS CloudTrail
- Introduction to AWS CloudTrail
- Adding a New Trail
SECTION 8 : AWS CloudFront
- Introduction to AWS CloudFront
- Creating a Distribution
- Reports and Analytics
SECTION 9 : AWS CloudSearch
- Introduction to AWS CloudSearch
- Creating a New Search Domain
SECTION 10 : AWS EMR
- Introduction to AWS EMR
- Creating a Cluster
SECTION 11 : Elastic Load Balancers
- Introduction to Elastic Load Balancers
- Creating an Elastic Load Balancer
SECTION 12 : Theoretical Concepts
- AWS Global Infrastructure
- AWS Cloud Pricing Principles
- AWS Whitepapers
- AWS Cloud Computing Infrastructure
SECTION 13 : Summary
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Hours|