C++ for Beginners
- Learning Style
- Course Duration
Select A Class Schedule
Understand a more "heavy-duty" programming language, through which you can create powerful gaming consoles, and other frameworks.
C++ is one of the most widely used languages in the world. It's used for everything from financial trading applications (where speed equals revenue!) to console video games.
Market for C++ is narrowing down but still to date it is the only language which offers root control of memory and other system resources management for any application built using C/C++.
The primary audience for this course is anyone who wants to start or enhance their career in software developer.
- There are no prerequisites to take this online course.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Section 1: Your First Program
- Section 2: Variables and Assignments
- Section 3: Errors and Data Types
- Section 4: Operators and Precedence
- Section 5: Decision Making and Program Flow
- Section 6: Arrays
- Section 7: Binary Operations
- Section 8: Program Structure
- Section 9: STL Strings
- Section 10: Classes and Objects
- Section 11: Input, Process and Output
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||7 Hours|