Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Cisco ASR 9000 Series IOS XR 64-Bit Software Migration and Operational Enhancements (IOSXR211) v1.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course covers two major topics, the architecture and software features of the Cisco IOS XR 64-Bit operating system, and the migration from classic Cisco IOS XR Software to Cisco IOS XR 64-Bit Software. It will also investigate data models and show you how to implement telemetry, model-driven programmability, and application hosting services.
This course will examine the software architecture, boot process, and auto-provisioning of the Cisco IOS XR 64-bit Software. It will also help you learn how to migrate a Cisco Aggregation Services Router (Cisco ASR) 9000 Series router from classic Cisco IOS XR Software to 64-bit Cisco IOS XR Software and install Cisco IOS XR and third-party software packages.
You will develop the following skills after completing this course
- Migrate a Cisco ASR 9000 Series router from classic Cisco IOS XR Software to Cisco IOS XR 64-bit Software
- Perform and explain Cisco IOS XR 64-bit Software installations
- Configure and describe Cisco IOS XR 64-bit Software features
- Describe the Cisco IOS XR 64-bit Software architecture and Linux system fundamentals
- Describe the major differences on the Cisco ASR 9000 Series routers between classic Cisco IOS XR Software and Cisco IOS XR 64-bit Software
These roles will benefit the most from this course:
- Solutions designers
- System installers, integrators, and administrators
- Network administrators
You should have the following knowledge and skills to take full advantage of the course:
- The Introduction to Cisco IOS XR (IOSXR100) course (or equivalent knowledge)
- The Cisco Aggregation Services Router 9000 Series Essentials (ASR9KE) course (or equivalent knowledge)
- Familiarity with implementing routing protocols on Cisco IOS XR based network devices
- Experience working with Cisco IOS XR CLI-based network devices
Career & Salary Insight
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.