DevOps on Google Cloud Platform
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 820 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this Course:
Looking to accomplish your Google Cloud Platform Certification or just learn more about GCP DevOps options and services? This course will focus on what DevOps is and how it applies to GCP Services. We will cover the major services as they relate to deploying a CI Pipeline or a CD Pipeline. We will also review Kubernetes Engine, App Engine and Cloud Functions.
There will be numerous demos and whiteboard covering topics.
- Learn about the basics of DevOps
- Learn how GCP services can complement your On Premises services
- Learn about GCP Services such as Kubernetes Engine, Cloud Functions, App Engine
- Learn about GCP Services such as Cloud Build, Cloud Source Repositories and Container Registry
- Learn about Google Stackdriver, Deployment Manager and Cloud Marketplace
- Learn how to design a CI or CD Pipeline with GCP Services
- Existing Solution Architects and Cloud Developers new to GCP.
- Existing Cloud Managers and Administrators
- Programmers Interested in Deploying Applications on GCP
- People interested in hosting highly scaleable, fault tolerant applications (such as Wordpress and Joomla) on the GCP platform IaaS or PaaS.
- Basic Cloud Computing Knowlege
- Sign up for a GCP Free Tier or Credits
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||4 Hours|