About this Course:
With the advent of modern technology and as industries continue to rely more and more on it, the demand for developers is constantly increasing. A Front End Web Developer earns up to $88,680 per year.
This course is spanned over a time period of one hour. This course is designed for those who either have a strong command over the basics of HTML or those who have successfully completed HTML beginner courses. Any other form of HTML beginner training is also acceptable. This course delves deeper into the more complex concepts of HTML
HTML is one of the most major programming languages that are responsible for running the internet. Having command over HTML is a guarantee that you would easily be able to create your own web content , design simple websites or develop complicated online applications in a self sufficient manner.
HTML serves as the basic bricks on which the entire web stands. Anyone has the power to learn this simple code and create simple we pages. HTML is known for its ease of learning. It gives an enjoyable experience for those who want to play with codes.
This particular HTML course is designed t o help you learn how to format texts on your pages, insert hyperlinks, pictures and tables.
Those who aspire to learn and become skilled at authoring tools such as Dream weaver or Word press, knowledge of HTML are not only a must but a very beneficial skill.
By the end of this course, the students should be have learnt the following skills and be able to;
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts of padding and spacing
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of V-align
- Learn about nested tables
- Learn how to create spacer GIFs
- Learn about form intros
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts of Buttons and Boxes
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts of More Form Fields
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts of hosting
This course is targeted towards the following audience;
- Those who wish to begin a career in web development and web design
- Those web development and web design experts who aspire to upgrade their skills .
These are the prerequisites which are an absolute requirement for attending this course.
- A fundamental knowledge of HTML basics
Suggested Prerequisite Courses:
The following prerequisite courses are suggested for attending this course;