Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
5 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Implementing and Troubleshooting the Cisco Cloud Infrastructure (CLDINF) v1.0 is a newly created five-day instructor-led training designed to prepare you with the knowledge and hands-on experience to implement and troubleshooting Cisco cloud infrastructure. The hands-on labs give you the knowledge to configure various cloud infrastructure components, such as Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), Cisco UCS Director (UCSD), Cisco UCS Director Bare Metal Agent (BMA), Cisco MDS switches, Cisco Nexus 5500 Series switches, Cisco Nexus Cisco Nexus 1000v and Cisco Cloud Services Router (CSR). This course also helps the students in the preparation for Cisco: 300-460 CLDINF exam .
The average salary for Cisco Systems Cloud Architect is $163,000 per year.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe major components of the cloud infrastructure
- Implement and troubleshoot the computing component in the cloud
- Implement and troubleshoot the storage component in the cloud
- Implement and troubleshoot the network component in the cloud
- Troubleshoot cloud environments that consist of multiple components
- Data Center Engineers
- Cloud Architects
- Infrastructure Engineers
- Technical Administrators
- Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals (CLDFND)
- Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration (CLDADM)
Suggested prerequisite courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Module 1: Cloud Infrastructure Overview
- Fabric extender benefits
- Nexus 5k, 7k and 9k series switches
- Cisco NX-OS
- System resiliency
- Cisco UCS
- Network equipment
- C-series rack servers
- Performance manager
- FCoE protocol and characteristics
- Server virtualization
- VM benefits
- Cloud management platforms
- Hypervisor on server set up
Module 2: Cloud Infrastructure Computing Component
- Deploy hypervisors
- Lights-out management network
- UCS cloud platform implementation
- Service profile network configuration
- LAN and SAN separation
- Server boot policies
- Troubleshooting methodology
- UCS tools
- Compute infrastructure troubleshooting scenarios
- Service profiles
- Boot policies
Module 3: Cloud Infrastructure Storage Component
- Cloud storage implementation
- Storage types
- SAN protocols
- Virtual SANs
- Zoning modes
- Zoning configuration
- Provisioning storage space
- Storage access configuration
- Fibre channel storage
- SAN/iSCSI boot
- Access rights, file and folder permissions
- Storage infrastructure troubleshooting methodology
- Storage troubleshooting scenarios
Module 4: Cloud Infrastructure Network Component
- Virtual device context (VDC) overview
- VDC with VLANs and VRFs
- FCoE VDC
- Port channels
- Packet format
- Tunnel endpoint
- Unicast packet flow
- Broadcast, unknown unicast and multicast flow
- VMware standard vSwitch
- Nexus 1000V
- VSM-to-VEM communication
- Hypervisor VTEP implementation
- UCS network configuration elements
- MAC pool
- Network policy
- iSCSI vNICs
- Server management
- Network infrastructure troubleshooting methodology
Module 5: Troubleshoot Multiple Components
- Multiple components troubleshooting scenarios
- Storage provisioning using UCS director workflows troubleshooting
- VM provisioning troubleshooting
- UCS Manager and UCS Director Quickstart
- Deploy CentOS Host on UCS Blade Server
- Deploy ESXi Hosts on Remote Storage
- Troubleshoot Storage Access
- Configure Network Server Connectivity
- Configure Virtual Network Connectivity
- Troubleshoot Network Connectivity (Optional Challenge)
- Troubleshoot Capstone Lab (Optional Challenge)
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's