IT Support: Communication
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 899 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course provides insights into the communication skills and acumen needed to be a successful support agent. Effective communication, both with the customer and with internal resources at your company, is critical to the success of anyone considering a role in IT Support.
The course begins with a review of effective communication strategies that will help you develop a rapport with your customer. You then examine ways to connect with your customer through phone, email, chat, and social media, including a demonstration of empathy and communicating at the customer’s level of expertise. Finally, you examine how to deal with challenging customers and how to defuse a customer’s anger. At the completion of the course, you will have a greater appreciation for the communication skills that a successful support agent needs to develop.
This is the second in a series of four courses that are targeted to individuals who are considering a move into IT Support.
- Introduce effective communication strategies
- Develop a rapport with your customers
- Interpret and paraphrase the customer’s message
- Demonstrate empathy towards your customer
- Review chat etiquette best practices
- Communicate at the customer’s level of expertise
- Differentiate between implicit vs. explicit customer messages
- Understand how to respond effectively through phone, email, chat, and social media
- Satisfy a challenging customer and defuse the customer’s anger
- IT Support officer
- There are no prerequisite required for this course
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||20 Hours|
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.