ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC)
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
12 HoursCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
|Individual Course |
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
About This Course
The Managing Across the Lifecycle course is compulsory for those wishing to gain the ITIL® Expert qualification and is worth 5 credits.The course completes the ITIL® Capability and Lifecycle qualification programs and leads to the ITIL® Expert qualification.
The examination will consist of a complex multiple choice, closed book exam, to be completed within 90 minutes. (Candidates sitting the examination in English and who do not have English as their first language will be allowed 120 minutes to allow use of a dictionary.) The pass mark will be 70% or more.
The course is based on the OGC’s Best Practice Guidelines in the ITIL® Service Lifecycle books. It is recommended that students should complete at least 28 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and relevant books in preparation for the examination.
The average salary for a Network & Server Infrastructure specialist is $105,000 per year.
This certification completes the Lifecycle and Capability streams by focusing on the ancillary knowledge required to implement and manage the necessary skills associated with the use of the Lifecycle practices and includes:
- Introduction to IT Service Management Business & Managerial Issues
- Managing the Planning and Implementation of IT Service Management
- Management of Strategic Change
- Risk Management
- Managerial Functions
- Understanding Organizational Challenges
- Lifecycle Project Assessment
- Understanding Complementary Industry Guidance.
This course will be your final step in achieving the ITIL Expert qualification. Students are required to have achieved a minimum of 17 credits from any combination of ITIL v3 units OR a combination of v2 Practitioner and v3 units, including an ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management or v2 to v3 bridge equivalent.
Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already have two (2) credits from the ITIL Foundation certificate and must, as a minimum, have obtained a further 15 credits to a total of at least 17 credits. 15 credits can be obtained from ITIL Intermediate qualifications. Some credits from earlier ITIL qualifications and complementary qualifications can also count towards 15 credits. Holders of ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management are also eligible. Documentary evidence of all credits must be presented by candidates for the MALC qualification
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||12 Hours|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Project Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Career Paths - Find The Quickest Path To What You Need To Learn
- One Subscription, All Access - Take Multiple Courses & Become An Expert
- Manage Your Organization Through Learner & Manager Analytics
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training Supplemented With Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's
Sales (866) 991-3924
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST