About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 835 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course is an introduction to Data Science and Statistics using the R programming language. It covers both the theoretical aspects of Statistical concepts and the practical implementation using R.
- MBA graduates or business professionals who are looking to move to a heavily quantitative role
- Engineers who want to understand basic statistics and lay a foundation for a career in Data Science
- Analytics professionals who have mostly worked in Descriptive analytics and want to make the shift to being modelers or data scientists
- Folks who've worked mostly with tools like Excel and want to learn how to use R for statistical analysis
- No prerequisites : We start from basics and cover everything you need to know. We will be installing R and RStudio as part of the course and using it for most of the examples. Excel is used for one of the examples and basic knowledge of excel is assumed.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||9 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|