Microsoft Security Workshop: Enterprise Security Fundamentals (MS-40551)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00/ Seat
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1184 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
This 1-day Instructor-led security workshop provides insight into security practices to improve the security posture of an organization. The workshop examines the concept of Red team – Blue team security professionals, where one group of security pros--the red team--attacks some part or parts of a company’s security infrastructure, and an opposing group--the blue team--defends against the attack. Both teams work to strengthen a company’s defenses. Since the goal of the two teams is to help the business attain a higher level of security, the security industry is calling this function, the Purple team.
This workshop is part of a larger series of Workshops offered by Microsoft on the practice of Security. While it is not required that you have completed any of the other courses in the Security Workshop series before taking this workshop, it is highly recommended that you start with this workshop in the series, Microsoft Security Workshop: Enterprise Security Fundamentals.
- Describe the current cybersecurity landscape
- Describe the assume compromise philosophy
- Identify factors that contribute to the cost of a breach
- Distinguish between responsibilities of red teams and blue teams
- Identify typical objectives of cyber attackers
- Describe a kill chain carried out by read teams
- Describe the role, goals, and kill chain activities of the blue team in red team exercises
- Describe the ways limiting how an attacker can compromise unprivileged accounts.
- Describe the methods used to restrict lateral movement.
- Describe how telemetry monitoring is used to detect attacks.
- Explain the concept of Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) triad.
- Describe the primary activities that should be included in organization preparations
- Identify the main principles of developing and maintaining policies.
This 1-day workshop is intended for IT Professionals that require a deeper understanding of Windows Security that wish to increase their knowledge level. This course also provides background in cyber-security prior to taking the other security courses in this track.
|Subjects||Cloud Computing, Information Security, IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|