About this course:
This one-day security training, led by a professor, offers insight into security procedures to strengthen an organization's security infrastructure. This program explores the idea of Red and Blue Security Team Experts, where one team of security professionals 'the red team' targets some section or sections of the security infrastructure of an organization, and an opposing team 'the blue team' protects against the threat. Both groups work towards improving the defenses of an organization. Because the aim of the two groups is to support the organization to achieve a higher level of security, this function is named by the security industry 'the Purple team'.
This course is part of a larger series of workshops on the Security practice offered by MS. Although it is not mandatory that you have taken any of the other training in the Security Workshop program before completing this workshop, it is strongly recommended that you begin with the 1st course in this program, MS Security Workshop: Enterprise-Security-Fundamentals.
· Determine variables which lead to breach costs
· Explain the kill chain activities, goals, and roles of the blue team in red team practices
· Explain the techniques to use telemetry monitoring to identify attacks.
· Determine targets common for cyber attackers
· Define the main activities that need to include in company preparations
· Differentiate duties between the blue team and the red team
· Define ways to restrict how unprivileged accounts may be exploited by an attacker
· Define Red Teams kill chain
· Explain existing conditions for cybersecurity
· Define the concept of CIA triad
· Define the Doctrine of Compromise
· Explain the techniques utilized to restrain lateral movement
· Recognize the fundamental principles to develop and maintain policies
This one-day training is designed for IT specialists who need a deeper knowledge of Windows Security and want to increase their level of knowledge. This program also offers cyber-security history before taking the other security courses in this series.